Cards you never seen

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Cards you never seen

Postby Callonia » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:22 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:
NitroDino wrote:It was nerfed because it was never intended to work that way.

Weird concept. :?

For real?

Proofz required.
Callonia

Postby Icyglare » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:43 pm

Well, it also created coin flip situations where it was an auto-win or auto-lose.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Callonia » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:01 pm

Icyglare wrote:Well, it also created coin flip situations where it was an auto-win or auto-lose.

But it was one of the only ways to see an field consisting of fire dragon, earth dragon, lava wyvern thingie and a Giant too if iczer felt like it, I have fun beating them all down.

It reminded me of wandering into Molten Core and Blackrock mountain for the first time. *cough*

Probably an autolose for other tribes but Solar kingdom can get a real good fight.

However all of GMB players i encountered prefer boring route of Holy Shield + Death Dragon then spam Grims because they cannot fight their way out of wet paper bag. And They can't even think of anything else except maybe add allind, then allind fart grim, deathmaker and merci death, tempest??? cuz they suck.

i don't have holy shield in my lawtia and gowen gmbs except for refess one because phoenix is too weak compared to death dragon. Believe me, phoenix saw alot of jack winstons back in the day, holy shield just slowed down the phoenix's inevitable death, its a matter of time whether all other refess units can beat the enemy file or phoenix dies and my field gets wiped. I watched my Seraph murder bringers and jack winstons for funneth. So fun to send op units straight to cem crying. Although Refess one was pretty slow with majority of the offensives occuring during only morning times xD Which meant my opponents had breathing room of 2 turns each time.

And my lawtia gmb was like death dragon, mercurial dragon of night and millia because i am just that awesome liked spamming millia's action skill if i can get her out on field safely that is otherwise I fight with death dragon and mercurial dragon of night. Potential aoe damage of this particular is 70 with 160 direct damage and -1 sp drain, although that's the maximum output in a single turn, only did that like twice. Ever out of like 200 duels.

And if gmb players wasn't boring, their opening phases would be one of the unique phases I'd see, they would flood the field with troops, low lvl troops so you have to make a choice to kill them and let the war commence or just sit til you feel comfortable and ready. Although sometimes, the enemy would **** up badly in choosing their actions against the low lvl troops and letting them inflict large amount of damage like making the opponent lose like 4 lp before they even die and leave the field, i'm talking about troops that's like lvl 1-2 seriously. U know, all those useless lvl 1-2 troops? Yeah, they're good for this kind of situation LOL And plus along with the bonus of being a cheap reinforcement for you during late game phases when your sp is running low and your monsters gets killed and you have no choice but to call up on your rank and file troops.

What a pity, I wanted to see what falkow gmb would've been like before gangadore got killed off.

This is why we can't have the fun things because people is lame.

U know what, GMB was one of the only way you would've gotten to play like a pretend villain or reenact scenes that happened in the lore and add thing using artistic inspiration as excuse but nah, people want their 100% win rate file. Because they cannot sleep at night otherwise.

And i still wasn't done with gmb variants for the three spheres i tried out and I recently got another idea for refess meh. Maybe theocrafting for me now
Callonia

Postby gadu » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:52 pm

I think the lame grand championship matches with it is the straw that finally broke the camel's back.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby VertuHonagan » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:33 am

gadu wrote:I got Order of Sortie two times in a row in Treasure Battles today and I was like FYVM! There aren't even any L3 units that come to mind who have notable close skills. It sucks.

Icyglare wrote:I did see Gaia Fang used once.

Me too. NPC Luminous uses it. 8-)

You forget the new level 3 undead with a great close skill where it hits one random unit in range by its attack and is revived in nighttime. Can't ever remember the name of the card though.

Also I would use this card but I do not have it, and I'm one of those players that enjoys using every card that I own at least once. (Currently running a pretty good file with Gunner girl / Yuni, The original Fierten to buff Yuni, Asuet, Brave, Cassandra, Bander, Geishin(I think. The gowen batora level 6 guy.), kurina to open, and the lance that I can't recal the name of, but only got 1 copy of. xD
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:47 am

That sounds like one of the lycans. Not an undead actually.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:00 pm

Larut, I was gonna say Millia - but Callonia used her, Gospel.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby fargone » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:49 am

In all my years of alteil (lol) I have never, ever seen anyone use Athira Shin SS.

Ever.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby methebest » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:01 am

fargone wrote:In all my years of alteil (lol) I have never, ever seen anyone use Athira Shin SS.

Ever.

brb making file with shin ss
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby AqvasFire2 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:27 pm

Callonia wrote:
Peralisc9001 wrote:
NitroDino wrote:It was nerfed because it was never intended to work that way.

Weird concept. :?

For real?

Proofz required.

It's a 3 LP SS. It's not supposed to help you, much less set up an entire freaking meta. The entire point of it was that it gets placed at the end, you're completely out of cards, so hey, you suddenly got something good back. Make more sense? Yep. Now it works the way it was intended to work.
AqvasFire2

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion