alteil gossip!!!!!

Re: alteil gossip!!!!!

Postby Callonia » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:57 am

haha, and waiitt you're methebest? I think i've seen you in a couple matches of mine O_o

And, just elite'd the jumbo xD Built up all the 55k exp pts lol and researched t20. now trying to decide whether to buy the easy 8 or t20 xD oh and at same time, my 75% crew on jumob just reached 100% not so bad considering i only take i tout to do the battles for 2x double lol

Yeah i think imma get the easy eight for fun. T20 can wait little bit longer.

Ur eff is in 900s wtf. mah 1187 i think.
Callonia

Postby methebest » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:08 am

im just average basicly i tend to have suicidal tendacys so im only good in tanks to slow to rush off >.> most my battles are in faster tanks also did terrible during the 50k exp grind to get the turret tracks and 1st 100mm so i could actualy damage **** >.>
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby Callonia » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:18 am

methebest wrote:im just average basicly i tend to have suicidal tendacys so im only good in tanks to slow to rush off >.> most my battles are in faster tanks also did terrible during the 50k exp grind to get the turret tracks and 1st 100mm so i could actualy damage **** >.>

If yer fast, just flank. Although sometimes it just can't be helped where your team go and charge to their deaths in first 2 minutes, it in fact is the biggest reason why i lose lulz

Or steal good spots from enemies where you can pwn em.
Callonia

Postby methebest » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:27 am

the issue with flanking is you can alway do it safely which is why the 100mm on the T-44 is needed so you can do more than just flank
methebest

Postby Callonia » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:24 am

methebest wrote:the issue with flanking is you can alway do it safely which is why the 100mm on the T-44 is needed so you can do more than just flank

Fair enough, honestly i don't really think much in my battles and I focus on doing my best if possible but sometimes I just get blown up and there's nothing i can do about it xD

Billottes' medal that i got was one of those times but forunately i survived getting artied out of no where randomly. The arty who landed that lucky shot paid for it with his life after I managed to reach where he is and shoot him.. on my super pershing, with so much people dead and smashed up stuff -.- XD It happened in like first minute or two of the duel and there wasn't any scouts, I was behind a mountain sheesh.

I've pulled off some silly stuff, although i haven't shared everything what i've done so far yet xD

Like, starting a charge in my heavy and making it across the open ground because i suspected something funny about the defenders like they i bet that they couldn't kill me before i could get to where they are and kill them good. It worked.
Callonia

Postby Callonia » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:37 am

methebest wrote:the issue with flanking is you can alway do it safely which is why the 100mm on the T-44 is needed so you can do more than just flank

Psst, a couple of weeks ago but whatever xD This is my biggest exp game so far, 2,062 exp on a win with tiger 1 at 2,026. xD

Callonia

Postby methebest » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:57 am

i c
methebest

Postby fargone » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:53 pm

This tank battles game sounds interesting, I might have to check it out.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby Callonia » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:16 pm

fargone wrote:This tank battles game sounds interesting, I might have to check it out.

Do it. Do it. One of first mistakes I made as newb is that I relied on third person shooting too much, it has its place but don't forget about snipe mode.

www.worldoftanks.com

Is free to play too. Far more cheaper to play than alteil that's for sure. XD You know what you're getting if you're buying something.
Callonia

Postby methebest » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:14 pm

also make sure you get the north american client as the players on the sea server are quite retarded from what i've heard >.>
methebest

PreviousNext

Return to General Off Topic