Fear of the dark! An Eternal night guide

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: Fear of the dark! An Eternal night guide

Postby hexagram » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:19 pm

nice

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:08 pm

What are your thoughts on adding a shade to the file? Personally, I find it helpful for situations early where you want to play a level 1 unit but don't want to play succ or rats. It can also seriously disrupt level 3 rushes, as you know.

Thoughts?
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby hexagram » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:30 pm

problem with single copy of shade is that sometimes you will need to/ better to revive it in en. Shade is competing with other lvl 1s cem rats and succubus which have better open skills for this file.

I guess the file already has enough sp drain in the soul skills. especially first 2 gagc and later assasin plus usual succubus and en lycan huge agro damage.
Last edited by hexagram on Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:09 pm

You should never revive a shade. If you "need" to its probably because there's a problem with your souls.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:51 pm

Ss line up could make good use of an improvement.

Your deck dosn't have proper means to fight off tidal/other returns.

Stats are based on how well you outplayed the opponent. Like it or not the deck isn't that strong ... yet. I'll see it in a week or two. You'll probably have improvements by then.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:55 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:Ss line up could make good use of an improvement.

Stats are based on how well you outplayed the opponent. Like it or not the deck isn't that strong ... yet. I'll see it in a week or two. You'll probably have improvements by then.

You should have more humility when talking to worthing. I'm not sure whether you're not good at evaluating power or just biased. He's the best EN player in this game I don't think you should make assumptions about his deck...
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby AquasFire3 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:30 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:You should have more humility when talking to worthing. I'm not sure whether you're not good at evaluating power or just biased. He's the best EN player in this game I don't think you should make assumptions about his deck...

I like his deck to be honest looks pretty decent and average and worthing is a good player ,but i wouldnt go far as saying he is best en player in the game.lol
AquasFire3

Postby Scientiafide » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:59 pm

Why do you guys think Pera's trolling? Worthing clearly doesn't know what he's doing. I just find it amazing that, considering he has over 10k games under his belt and an over 80% win record, the best he can manage with EN is an undefeated 21-0. It's also obvious that he's had easy opposition. I mean everyone knows BIg Red is an easy win for EN, their close skills allow them to easily survive ball of flames and burning airs.

Anyway I like this file for a lot of different reasons. As we all know the typical EN SS set up we've all come to expect is Fierte/Assassin. This SS setup trolls anyone expecting that pretty hard, making the opposing player waste cards and resources on a non-existant threat, only for it to show up on the 4th slot X). It's also much stronger against opposing rushes. Liz is usually placed last or second to last from what I've seen as well, It's interesting to see it placed in the middle where it'll activate in the thick of the fighting.

I have a few questions on the file though. Why include 3 cemetery rats? Especially with succubus in the mix, how regularly do you actually use all 3? Why include a 3 lp SS as an anchor? I was always under the impression that for lvl 2 rushes anchor SS are pretty redundant, since if you've reached the point where you need it you've probably already lost anyway. Also I'm sure there are gonna be people wondering why you haven't included the standard Fierte/Assassin combo at the beginning. I personally have never played EN, and have never really faced a good EN file, so I'm curious as to the reason for these inclusions.

Btw, the link you provided for your match vs orks doesn't seem to work.

Scientiafide

Postby worthing » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:05 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:Ss line up could make good use of an improvement.

Your deck dosn't have proper means to fight off tidal/other returns.

You sound like one of those people that says "don't have fruit and ur gonna lose err game vs falcows" because you can't play around it :roll: .

Scientiafide wrote:Why do you guys think Pera's trolling? Worthing clearly doesn't know what he's doing. I just find it amazing that, considering he has over 10k games under his belt and an over 80% win record, the best he can manage with EN is an undefeated 21-0. It's also obvious that he's had easy opposition. I mean everyone knows BIg Red is an easy win for EN, their close skills allow them to easily survive ball of flames and burning airs.

Anyway I like this file for a lot of different reasons. As we all know the typical EN SS set up we've all come to expect is Fierte/Assassin. This SS setup trolls anyone expecting that pretty hard, making the opposing player waste cards and resources on a non-existant threat, only for it to show up on the 4th slot X). It's also much stronger against opposing rushes. Liz is usually placed last or second to last from what I've seen as well, It's interesting to see it placed in the middle where it'll activate in the thick of the fighting.

I have a few questions on the file though. Why include 3 cemetery rats? Especially with succubus in the mix, how regularly do you actually use all 3? Why include a 3 lp SS as an anchor? I was always under the impression that for lvl 2 rushes anchor SS are pretty redundant, since if you've reached the point where you need it you've probably already lost anyway. Also I'm sure there are gonna be people wondering why you haven't included the standard Fierte/Assassin combo at the beginning. I personally have never played EN, and have never really faced a good EN file, so I'm curious as to the reason for these inclusions.

Btw, the link you provided for your match vs orks doesn't seem to work.

Fierte is a gimmick card in the current meta. I understand taking away spheres is good but it hasn't been that great compared to damage +sp advantage since set 7 in my opinion even with all the multi sphering. People are able to get to cards easier and their are more cards with better abilities. I use all 3 rats in about 20% of my games and they are necessary in my opinion. 3 succubus is also very good vs falkow and against files that burn resources early on eskatia.
worthing

Postby worthing » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:06 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:What are your thoughts on adding a shade to the file? Personally, I find it helpful for situations early where you want to play a level 1 unit but don't want to play succ or rats. It can also seriously disrupt level 3 rushes, as you know.

Thoughts?

I cannot find room for it at the moment. The best I could do is take out a taurus in my opinion. idk yet but it doesnt seem that great
worthing

PreviousNext

Return to Annarose's Sanctum