What's a troll?

What's a troll?

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:49 pm

WELL HELLO FRIENDS!

What do you think a forum troll is and what behaviors are representative of trolls?
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Re: What's a troll?

Postby Scientiafide » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:55 pm

A troll is one who posts deliberately provocative messages to newsgroups or message boards with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument. See above for prime example.

Scientiafide

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:09 pm

Basically being gon.

However if your English vocabulary is too narrow, then replacing words you don't know to describe either inconveniences or whatever hit you for being such a block, then using the one easy to remember kindergarten word will allow you to communicate your feelings without straining your poor little brain.

For example ridicule, sarcasm and critique are so yesterday. Who uses them anyway?
Instead it's best to say troll. You only need extremely little neuron capacity to remember the one monosyllabic word.

So in conclusion think less and groan more. Groans are monosyllabic so stick to the rule.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Callonia » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:14 pm

Callonia

Postby fargone » Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:20 pm

After clicking that link (very funny thank you) and reading the definitions, I would say that your behaviour over the past number of weeks (months) fits PRECISELY those definitions Gon.

Thank you for making a troll thread ensuring we all recognise you for what you are.

Appreciated :)
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby hexagram » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:11 pm

quitting turn 9?

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:16 pm

fargone wrote:After clicking that link (very funny thank you) and reading the definitions, I would say that your behaviour over the past number of weeks (months) fits PRECISELY those definitions Gon.

Thank you for making a troll thread ensuring we all recognise you for what you are.

I've been adding depth to conversations and you've been adding rage.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby fargone » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:07 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:After clicking that link (very funny thank you) and reading the definitions, I would say that your behaviour over the past number of weeks (months) fits PRECISELY those definitions Gon.

I've been adding depth to conversations and you've been adding rage.

No. You haven't. You have added nothing but frustration through your inability to understand English in common prose. You insult the intelligence of our community on a regular occasion and you spam our forums with absolute crap.

I have not added rage, I have pointed out a number of times that you are insulting to the general public and will continue to do so as long as you remain a useless **** that insists on speaking on behalf of the balancing team.

I find it amusing that after everyone points out you are being a troll, you only address me. It's ok, I know its cos you love me and without me your life would have less meaning. I'd hate for you to reach such lows. I mean that from the bottom of my bottom.

You would do well to understand that what you perceive as anger is actually contempt.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:36 pm

Yes I understand you guys don't like me. It's becoming amusing how you all feel the need to express your antipathy in every thread on these forums. Way to create a positive environment to show the new players.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:06 pm

New players will be positively amused.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Next

Return to General Off Topic