Fear of the dark! An Eternal night guide

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: Fear of the dark! An Eternal night guide

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:26 pm

AqvasFire2 wrote:Also what in the world would you do vs. Jewel/tidal+mediator/Faytis open?

Exactly.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Icyman2 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:15 am

Hmm... I really want to play this file since it is so skill based, and especially want to try out a variant I saw with volfy ss 2nd and succubus action skill but I do want answers on how to deal with:
Jewel Tidal Faytis
Augmented doll and gafc ss
Mid refess 1st ss emana engage eskatia 2nd ss rasam engage lycans and stalling with miffy locking out succubus and rats
Icyman2

Postby gadu » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:09 am

Icyman2 wrote:Hmm... I really want to play this file since it is so skill based

I thought people were talking about how "any idiot could play it"?

Icyman2 wrote:but I do want answers on how to deal with:
Jewel Tidal Faytis
Mid refess 1st ss emana engage eskatia 2nd ss rasam engage lycans and stalling with miffy locking out succubus and rats

Fierte SS
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Icyman2 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:21 am

gadu wrote:
Icyman2 wrote:Hmm... I really want to play this file since it is so skill based

I thought people were talking about how "any idiot could play it"?

Icyman2 wrote:but I do want answers on how to deal with:
Jewel Tidal Faytis

Fierte SS

No, we weren't talking about how any idiot can play it.
Yes fierte ss will help tremendously when I hit bd and all the sp drain playing augmented dolls. Oh my zalzagul ss should help too. And yes fierte helps a ton when there's 2 level 4 things on the field and you've got 0. Or yes triggering fierte after verlaat hits the field and opponent has a bunch of level 4/5s on the field is awesome too. The thing is, these are all files I play and I have no trouble with en. I would like to somehow (I don't care if I have to skimp on 3 copies of a unit) pack counters such as a grim or a open to those files and I see no way.
Your one word answers are awesome by the way. Especially without any analysis.
Icyman2

Postby gadu » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:01 am

I distinctly remember Gon talking about how simple it was to play Lycans when he was running it recently. And Fierte SS will help you a lot if you use it, but to each his own.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:13 am

Well there's a difference between playing a meta and playing it well. I totally suck with en but I played it a little and found it to be a pretty linear. Sure there's some adjusting to matchups and what not. Overall I think en with esky is relatively easy to just pick up and face roll, but to really master it takes a LOT of time and practice.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby worthing » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:24 am

AqvasFire2 wrote:Okay, getting back to reality here...I tried the build and the Liz SS just doesn't do it for me. At best, it revives maybe one unit, maybe two if I'm lucky. At no point do I suddenly go "oh look you wiped 5 of my units, I just sac one and wheee, time to press the attack button and faceroll to victory". I think a Liz in the back may be better. Also, I don't understand the Zangy SS. Why do you need 9 LP in such an aggressive rush file? Can't you put a Liz last, a cudgel fourth, and move the sin to slot 3?

Also, how often do you need that third taurus as opposed to third EX Riza? Because losing your nightmakers really hurts, but having one less regenerating Lycan? Ehhh?

Also what in the world would you do vs. Jewel/tidal+mediator/Faytis open?

so out of the 2 games u played u revived 1 unit? skeleton warrior sees this as success, apparently I need to put the use of each card section up. This file is based around my playstyle. Im guessing most people dont play like I do
worthing

Postby Icyman2 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:28 am

Ah yes and I should mention shade is very important in another aspect. If you predict a field wipe against lawtia before liz triggers, SHADE. SHADE THAT MOFO so opponent can't bd you next turn.
Icyman2

Postby AquasFire3 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:58 pm

peral can you please stop pretending to be me thank you :)
AquasFire3

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:11 pm

AquasFire3 wrote:peral can you please stop pretending to be me thank you :)

k meth bro k
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

PreviousNext

Return to Annarose's Sanctum