Scientiafide wrote:See, the reason they express antipathy towards you is because you spam lots of annoying posts that contribute nothing. The reason they do so on every thread is because, again, you spam lots of annoying posts that contribute nothing. It's really, really difficult not to see your name attached to a topic because you post on nearly everything. Often on numerous occasions.
GonFreeces31 wrote:Scientiafide wrote:See, the reason they express antipathy towards you is because you spam lots of annoying posts that contribute nothing. The reason they do so on every thread is because, again, you spam lots of annoying posts that contribute nothing. It's really, really difficult not to see your name attached to a topic because you post on nearly everything. Often on numerous occasions.
I would disagree with this sentiment. I think a lot of my posts actually contribute quite a bit, I just do it very concisively and sometimes people disagree with what I have to say. A lot of people around here write entire paragraphs but convey very little substantive information.
Scientiafide wrote:2) I think new players will not want to come to the forums as they seem to be filled by nothing but personal slurs and endless bickering. They will also find the lack of forum moderation allowing such behavior to persist alarming.
3) Yes I understand you guys don't like me. It's becoming amusing how you all feel the need to express your antipathy in every thread on these forums. Way to create a positive environment to show the new players.
5) There's no need for people to get so angry. There is a claim, so you justify your claim with specific arguments, and then those arguments can be evaluated. Problems arise when the specific arguments contain confounds.
6) Compare EX Lap to other level 3 Refess Solar Kingdom units. Tell me who is better than her.
7) EX Lap is still one of the best level 3 Refess units in the game. Your complaints are about the old "EX Lap meta," which is brought down by other inferior cards from earlier sets. EX Lap herself remains a very strong unit.
8) Actually demongod was the first person to make a clear, logical argument about exactly what is too strong - the interaction between jewel and mediator SS. Without mediator SS it wouldn't be a problem. I guess I have higher standards for what a "clear argument" is, it's kind of a side effect of being in academia.
10) I guess I don't understand why you think dilate ruuca and jack are useless now? Have you compared them with other level 4 units?
12) Well there's a difference between playing a meta and playing it well. I totally suck with en but I played it a little and found it to be a pretty linear. Sure there's some adjusting to matchups and what not. Overall I think en with esky is relatively easy to just pick up and face roll, but to really master it takes a LOT of time and practice.
14) A file reliant on level 2s would lose to most falkow with or without jewel. I don't think its appropriate to talk about tidal and faytis when they are only useful verse a small % of files. Certainly its good if you're falkow to get to your souls quickly. What I don't understand is the distinction between good and OP. Something can be good, but not op.
15) No it's not. You brought up that certain cards are not played. I said that if cards are NOT played, then it is NOT necessarily because they are weak. It could be because other cards are trendy at the moment. High RP cards and usage is another matter entirely. This is basic logic.
17) Usage reflects what's trendy, not necessarily what's strong.
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest