What's up with the lack of complaints about MD Aug/OD spam

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: What's up with the lack of complaints about MD Aug/OD sp

Postby AquasFire3 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:34 pm

how does pretending to be me in fourms count as behaving????
AquasFire3

Postby Romdeau » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:41 pm

10 pages strong guys.
Romdeau

Postby skillll7 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:43 pm

Silly icy. Ruuca cannot top pre-nerf EX Prim in terms of brokenness levels.
Cute dog too cute...
skillll7

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:52 pm

Romdeau wrote:10 pages strong guys.

~The Gon effect~
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby GOSCAR » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:13 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:
Romdeau wrote:10 pages strong guys.

~The Gon Sinkhole~

You spelled it wrong. I fixed.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:47 pm

Considering every thread is hijacked and nobody gives an elf, it just goes to show that the gon effect is synonym for failure.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Callonia » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:58 pm

GOSCAR wrote:
Callonia wrote:
hexagram wrote:No need for the dg hate. Leave him alone

other users are more trolly than him

He's banned from the forums for a reason.

So was I but he is behaving so let him be. We report when he misbehaves.

Its called Ban Evasion. He must stay banned. And so far, dg has proven to add nothing to value other than crying like a girl because an refess file hit back at his gowen files for the first time.
Callonia

Postby AqvasFire2 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:03 pm

Callonia wrote:
Its called Ban Evasion. He must stay banned. And so far, dg has proven to add nothing to value other than crying like a girl because an refess file hit back at his gowen files for the first time.

I haven't played Gowen in ages, mostly thanks to the whining of people like you that have nerfed everything that worked for the sphere besides EX Yuni, or powercreeped to the point that Gowen looks positively outdated by comparison. My best winning files are Lawtia and now Refess because it's so brainlessly easy to go citizens charity miffles->judie->guardian or miffles->wisp->guardian->judie and then just press attack ftw. Hello, everyone has set 11, you bozo, so why wouldn't I play refess?

Oh, and FWIW, shouldn't you be complaining about them too? They're not your level 3 solar kingdom rush either, and would stomp that in short order too, mind you.
AqvasFire2

Postby Icyman2 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:19 pm

That's why playing monsters ex yuni I'm going so far 10-0, facing twice mid refess with the same ss i have in my file and the open you mentioned. Yeah, totally right. Seriously if people stop a bit to think and look at the stuff out there. I mean, you've got a level 2 critter that at least in my file does 60-75 damage to 2 units, ex yuni, and field wipe ss to break through refess. Plus if you double play tree of hate, you have engage immunity. Against falkow you pack some 40x2 ss and perhaps some leveling grims/opens. Oh guess what those leveling opens/grims make gaiessoul backfire. Jewel open is no problem either b/c i pack shades. Yes shades in monsters. If I don't use them on jewel, I'll use them after that annoying -1gowen+1lawtia open.
So why is it that the things that you claim to be nerfed to obscurity is able to take care of all of the stuff that you've argued is too op?
Icyman2

Postby AqvasFire2 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:27 pm

Icyman2 wrote:That's why playing monsters ex yuni I'm going so far 10-0, facing twice mid refess with the same ss i have in my file and the open you mentioned. Yeah, totally right. Seriously if people stop a bit to think and look at the stuff out there. I mean, you've got a level 2 critter that at least in my file does 60-75 damage to 2 units, ex yuni, and field wipe ss to break through refess. Plus if you double play tree of hate, you have engage immunity. Against falkow you pack some 40x2 ss and perhaps some leveling grims/opens. Oh guess what those leveling opens/grims make gaiessoul backfire. Jewel open is no problem either b/c i pack shades. Yes shades in monsters. If I don't use them on jewel, I'll use them after that annoying -1gowen+1lawtia open.
So why is it that the things that you claim to be nerfed to obscurity is able to take care of all of the stuff that you've argued is too op?

EX Yuni indeed does stomp on slowball refess. I'm wondering how you find the SP to spam her bullet though. Mind posting the file? Because I'm skeptical that you're not just going to get your face wiped by a decent serpent or pirates, for instance. Also, any decent Lawt rush will just give you a terrible day by the sounds of it. Monsters has been around since set 6, with Falkow and Lawtia never really having too much trouble with them. Does that new level 2 really change things that much?
AqvasFire2

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion