New Starters Coming Up

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Re: New Starters Coming Up

Postby Callonia » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:16 pm

gadu wrote:Logress, can you change the Starter Switcher effect to "buy one starter". Starter Switcher is priced at 500 G in the shop and that seems like a reasonable price to buy a starter, not exchange all your cards for other cards.

JP starters is at 50 gran price.

Why use starter switcher when one could play in folrart arena for a week or two and get 2nd starter file right away.

Starter swticher was made because usa starters is too expensive for they gives.
Callonia

Postby Shirozaki » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:51 am

Callonia wrote:
gadu wrote:Logress, can you change the Starter Switcher effect to "buy one starter". Starter Switcher is priced at 500 G in the shop and that seems like a reasonable price to buy a starter, not exchange all your cards for other cards.

Why use starter switcher when one could play in folrart arena for a week or two and get 2nd starter file right away.

You forgot to mention that the 50g starters are shielded; and that there is an option to buy unshielded ones at a higher cost.

The starters in our shop are unshielded. (Not that I disagree though.)
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby Callonia » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:59 pm

Shirozaki wrote:
Callonia wrote:

You forgot to mention that the 50g starters are shielded; and that there is an option to buy unshielded ones at a higher cost.

The starters in our shop are unshielded. (Not that I disagree though.)

I'd buy the shielded starter cards over the nonshielded. Have u seen what's in those starters? Not worth the price they asking for.
And yeah, I just assumed the starters this announcement is giving out would be shielded.
Callonia

Postby idol » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:49 am

Romdeau wrote:I don't think you'll be able to keep your old starter, but you'll be able to swap it in for the 4 brand new ones.

That sounds as if all our shielded cards will be taken away? I am guessing we will be able to switch to new starters if we want.
I would really like to keep kurina If I can, cus she's really useful at the moment.
Ah... Everything's about MONEY, now that makes much more sense...
idol

Postby Peralisc9001 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:14 am

LOL that would be awful. @_@

I got plenty of shielded starter 3 stars. T_T
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby gadu » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:56 pm

I hope we're getting the traditional previews of each sphere starter from Monday to Thursday before release like the prebuilt previews we saw. :D
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Previous

Return to Crest Courtyard