What's up with the lack of complaints about MD Aug/OD spam

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: What's up with the lack of complaints about MD Aug/OD sp

Postby methebest » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:17 am

my big red is going fine atm

dg you need to lrn2play and quit sucking, before you go oh but i don't suck. why do you have to rely on copying other peoples meta files to win? you can't even make your own decent files.

while i may not be the best player at least i'm capable of coming up with new and intresting files.
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
User avatar
methebest
 
Posts: 1748
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:11 pm

Re: What's up with the lack of complaints about MD Aug/OD sp

Postby AqvasFire2 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:26 am

Why? Because file-building is theorizing. You put together a bunch of stuff with an idea that's theoretically supposed to work. I'd rather see something that works halfway decently and doesn't look like it just gets completely screwed by something that a good portion of Folrart runs. I'd rather get the whole "come up with something to play" out of the way and get to the "playing".
User avatar
AqvasFire2
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:47 am
Location: Florida

Re: What's up with the lack of complaints about MD Aug/OD sp

Postby methebest » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:02 am

you say that as an excuse only because you are to retarded to do the simple task of coming up with a file, most mine take 10 minutes or less to come up with and some are quite decent.
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
User avatar
methebest
 
Posts: 1748
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:11 pm

Re: What's up with the lack of complaints about MD Aug/OD sp

Postby Callonia » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:49 am

go away dg.
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4779
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

Re: What's up with the lack of complaints about MD Aug/OD sp

Postby AqvasFire2 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:59 am

methebest wrote:you say that as an excuse only because you are to retarded to do the simple task of coming up with a file, most mine take 10 minutes or less to come up with and some are quite decent.


A mediocre file is easy enough to throw together. I've been around long enough to know the mediocre stuff. That doesn't interest me.

And alright, Callonia, onto the foe list you go.
User avatar
AqvasFire2
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:47 am
Location: Florida

Re: What's up with the lack of complaints about MD Aug/OD sp

Postby methebest » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:12 am

AqvasFire2 wrote:
methebest wrote:you say that as an excuse only because you are to retarded to do the simple task of coming up with a file, most mine take 10 minutes or less to come up with and some are quite decent.


A mediocre file is easy enough to throw together. I've been around long enough to know the mediocre stuff. That doesn't interest me.

And alright, Callonia, onto the foe list you go.

pretty sure both my current big red and big lawtia are not medocre.
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
User avatar
methebest
 
Posts: 1748
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:11 pm

Re: What's up with the lack of complaints about MD Aug/OD sp

Postby gabotheplaya » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:55 am

i'm on DG's side on all this...

Just saying...

Also, i hate urg beyond logic... so i can understand some people's fanatical hatred of X and Y.

But as far as i'm concerned, nerfing overdose refund (which slows down the OP combo by a significant amount) is enough. still stink its fair on sva and zu... but that's just me.

New Dilate is also a pain for me, but that just might be because i don't normally run HP hate and gowen style i-hit-you-die so its annoying to death for me. and needing falk spheres is by no means a hard condition with all the cross sphere generation available that means you won't need to use SP for it anyway.

powercreep is an inconvenient truth.

DG +1, not even sure why all the hate.
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
gabotheplaya
 
Posts: 809
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:37 pm

Re: What's up with the lack of complaints about MD Aug/OD sp

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:03 pm

Icyman2 wrote:That's why playing monsters ex yuni I'm going so far 10-0, facing twice mid refess with the same ss i have in my file and the open you mentioned. Yeah, totally right. Seriously if people stop a bit to think and look at the stuff out there. I mean, you've got a level 2 critter that at least in my file does 60-75 damage to 2 units, ex yuni, and field wipe ss to break through refess. Plus if you double play tree of hate, you have engage immunity. Against falkow you pack some 40x2 ss and perhaps some leveling grims/opens. Oh guess what those leveling opens/grims make gaiessoul backfire. Jewel open is no problem either b/c i pack shades. Yes shades in monsters. If I don't use them on jewel, I'll use them after that annoying -1gowen+1lawtia open.
So why is it that the things that you claim to be nerfed to obscurity is able to take care of all of the stuff that you've argued is too op?

This is why I like icyman. He really knows how to play the game and adjusts his files to the meta scene and kicks **** with anything. More power to ya man! I love shades in monsters - nice touch!
The True Hero / Callonia
User avatar
GonFreeces31
 
Posts: 9322
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:20 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: What's up with the lack of complaints about MD Aug/OD sp

Postby angelspawns » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:45 pm

Guess ill make my complain post here aswell.

It isnt about something being unbeatable or not. It's about what they DONT make playable. About what they counter into obscurity out of the Folrart arena, and about making other cardchoices absolete by their powercreep.
A closeskill on a free reviver? How nice... Personally i'm getting sick of Augmented in every lawtia file i meet, but more so about the Overdose Grim. Everybody knows it's way to SP efficient to kill multiple units. (don't come with the counteragrument there are many retards out there that can't time, and keep spamming the sht out of it instead of building a field!)

Ofcourse it's hard making claims about Folrart diversity when every1 has Set11 and its the only viable things to new Iczers.
Still i feel Overdose (& MD Aug) is to cheap. The new Verlaat functions good enough as support and shouldn't be the next killing Bringer aswell. Lower his Skill damage because the rest he buffs provides more then enough killing potential to the file. I care a little less about Miffy (even though shes the one making all this possible), but should be an actionskill to gen sp. And Ryu needs to lose his +20Atk buff. The damage he disses out without selfbuffing is already far above the statpoints a lvl4 should have.

My 2 cents.
Image
User avatar
angelspawns
 
Posts: 1024
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:41 pm

Re: What's up with the lack of complaints about MD Aug/OD sp

Postby gadu » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:53 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:This is why I like icyman. He really knows how to play the game and adjusts his files to the meta scene and kicks **** with anything. More power to ya man! I love shades in monsters - nice touch!


Icyman is a really talented player @_@. I agree with Angelspawn too.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
Image
User avatar
gadu
 
Posts: 2393
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:53 am

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest