Sigh, but i seriously have to ask this

Sigh, but i seriously have to ask this

Postby Peralisc9001 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:19 pm

Who is posting from Gon's account?

I clearly still remember the old version of gon. He wasn't unlettered, nor did he suffer from any form of dyslexia and total incomprehension of the English language. Currently i notice lots of grammar mistakes in his posts, obvious ones.

I can't compare the two and honestly say they are the same person. Either a car hit him or he gave his account to somebody else. Also he argues like a drug addict.
These are all facts.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Re: Sigh, but i seriously have to ask this

Postby methebest » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:15 am

gadu?

idk
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby Callonia » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:04 am

Callonia

Postby GonFreeces31 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:44 pm

I'm looking forward to the day when you guys actually have something to talk about game-related, and not just endlessly talk about me.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Callonia » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:37 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:I'm looking forward to the day when you guys actually have something to talk about game-related, and not just endlessly talk about me.

Personally I think Peralisc have the hots for you.
Callonia

Postby fargone » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:38 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:I'm looking forward to the day when you guys actually have something to talk about game-related, and not just endlessly talk about me.

We are looking forward to the day you stop posting. Get a life outside of alteil, cos you have lost everyone's respect here. You are the least popular person in these forums, you get more hate on the forums than even people who have been permanently banned, and to top it off, you are behaving in exactly the same way others did to get their permanent ban.

Perhaps we should start a new thread - Let's get Gon Banned. After all, you have tried this against us (pathetic).

If any of this actually boosts your ego, I suggest you start selling your **** on the streets so you can garner all the "love" you get from customers to lift you to even greater heights.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby GonFreeces31 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:09 pm

U mad
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby asxlen64 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:16 pm

Not in this forums we wont, but you should be happy, you are a very popular person.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby Callonia » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:03 pm

asxlen64 wrote:

Not in this forums we wont, but you should be happy, you are a very popular person.

Yeah man, you're more popular than DG, your posts is amusing to read compared to DG's posts. Especially DG's latest post of comparsion between elite fencer of regus and folrart lady paladin is just .. no. :roll:
Callonia

Postby Peralisc9001 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:47 pm

Callonia wrote:Image

Actually i posted this picture shortly after i came to check on the game's improvements (end of gamepot era LOL):
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Next

Return to General Off Topic