Nerf Jewel of the Deep Sea

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Nerf Jewel of the Deep Sea

Postby sunbunman » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:25 am

Shirozaki wrote:
sunbunman wrote:I'm just gonna steal one of Shiro's pics...

Why am I not surprised you still had that?

Or i just went to the thread where u posted it...
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Postby methebest » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:36 am

sunbunman wrote:
Shirozaki wrote:
sunbunman wrote:I'm just gonna steal one of Shiro's pics...

Why am I not surprised you still had that?

Or i just went to the thread where u posted it...

the fact you have the dedication to go look for it is intresting
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby fargone » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:30 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:
skillll7 wrote:Activating SS and getting a fatter SP bank earlier to get an easier flow of units faster is not a good argument I guess.

I'm honestly trying to understand. How is jewel tidal ryu so much better than cath mof ryu?

Stop trying gon. Just shut your mouth and stop trolling our community. You have frustrated almost every forum go'er with your idiocy. Its time to simply acknowledge you are dumb and we should not have to explain things to you in 20 ways simply because you lack the cerebral function to comprehend.

If you really aren't that stupid, then you are simply being a **** head. Well done. Any moron with childlike tendencies can do that, but you're special.

Why not just piss off. Nobody cares what you think. We are sick of you troll.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby GonFreeces31 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:11 pm

Well at least I don't result to angry belligerent rants when people have different opinions than my own. You would be well advised to learn to keep your cool, and really we need a mod to prevent these kinds of outbursts.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby fargone » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:39 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:Well at least I don't result to angry belligerent rants when people have different opinions than my own. You would be well advised to learn to keep your cool, and really we need a mod to prevent these kinds of outbursts.

Meh, I am cool. I can use tone very effectively in my writing.

You deserve everything you get. You are insulting to the intelligence of the entire community. why not just piss off for a while and see if the forums change. I am willing to bet $50 cash (or gran) they do. Are you willing to match that bet, or will you just cry more and continue to act the part?

If you aren't willing to match it, I guess you know the truth. Im calling you out Gon. Put your money where your mouth is, instead of your feet.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

fargone

Postby GonFreeces31 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:42 pm

Instead of writing multiple angry rants each day, you could turn that anger into productive things - making interesting threads, talking about new files, suggesting game improvements. Most days you just log on rant for a while then log off.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby fargone » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:47 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:Instead of writing multiple angry rants each day, you could turn that anger into productive things - making interesting threads, talking about new files, suggesting game improvements. Most days you just log on rant for a while then log off.

And you could turn your incessant whining into something productive - over 8500 posts says you just love the sound of your own voice. When I have something to say about the game, I say it once. I still do this, and do not feel the need to convince total idiots of my stance - yes, I'm talking about you.

so come on I bet you $50 if you leave for a week the forums will not have the same emotion as they do now. I am betting $50 its your fault. Man up and match my bet.
GonFreeces31 wrote:

fargone

Postby Callonia » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:50 pm

How do you plan to enforce that bet?
Callonia

Postby fargone » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:04 pm

Callonia wrote:How do you plan to enforce that bet?

People of honour don't need force to pay their debts.
GonFreeces31 wrote:

fargone

Postby angelspawns » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:19 pm

I'm more annoyed by your personal insults then anything else on these forums Fargone. It would be a great day when you finally ignore Gon. You contribute almost nothing but personal insults for the longest time, and i greatly dispise people like that. You may think you have valid reasons or not, it doesn't matter. Your behavior is nothing to be proud of. I suggest you take a long look into that mirror and reflect upon your own actions. You may discover an ugly truth about these forums and your own contribution.

Making silly bets 'like an honorable person'... Might want to start acting like one.
Last edited by angelspawns on Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
angelspawns

PreviousNext

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau