miff

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: miff

Postby AquasFire3 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:51 pm

antilla is better then miffrye not sure how you could think diffrent. Antilla genrates more sp and they have options of falkow and gowen units and grim.

Miffrye allows sp at end of turn due to slow agi however can let you play repeated level 3s or allow you to save sp.
AquasFire3

Postby angelspawns » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:54 pm

Make Miffy auto into an action, let Verlaats killing skill substract only his own Atk (without the friendly units), and all will be better.
angelspawns

Postby AqvasFire2 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:24 pm

Callonia wrote:
AqvasFire2 wrote:As for the color pie, that didn't stop people from crying to the high heavens when Falkow had a unit with the same stats as the never-used Folrart Lady Paladin that countered agility (something very in-color for Falkow).

STATS MEAN SHITS ITS THEIR ABILITIES THAT'S OP!

Image Image

I even laid it out in a screenshot so you can judge without bias and tell me which is far more useful than which. Hint, look at their abilites, not stats.

Protip: Vortex Stance.

Extremely unfair and rude towards Folrart Lady Paladin to be compared against Elite Fencer of Regus. There Fencer protects and tanks against so many threats like Afel, bringer, athira shin etc etc etc. While what Folrart Lady Paladin can do is take a hit and die in one hit against same units.

Elite Fencer of Regus protects your field from being field wiped while Folrart Lady Paladin can't even do that at all and she will die in that huge corpse pile along with other solar kingdom soldiers.

Elite Fencer of Regus at old Max hp of 60 with 30/30 ss just boggles the mind at how big of a tank she was.

If anything, Its extremely poor argument!

Elite Fencer of Regus USED to have even more stats than Folrart Lady Paladin while having an vastly superior start skill that protects you from many many many things, She cuddled you and protected you from your own badiness to the point where you couldn't see it and grievously compared those two units.

Shame on you dg, you made Folrart Lady Paladin cry.

And this isn't even mentioning the fact that elite fencer of regus can protect you against an 4 agi onani master dilate.

Edit: Have u even thought about Inghazi + Antilla combo? 8 sp in one turn generated by a combo ;) I don't know about you but 10 sp every turn over 3 guaranteed sp every turn can generate a bigger lead than miffy will ever hope to do, dropping lvl 9s every turn like it's nothing. Yes, it can backfire but it's one of falkow's theme, backfiring, you see it in their grimiores like the backfire grim and uh mark of failure that actually act like mark of failure.

Have I ever thought about using Inzaghi? Who do you think immediately sprang to mind after Ruuca got nerfed? Yes, I've thought about him. If he had 50 HP and 20 DF and an action skill to focus himself so you were actually racing against time, we might start talking. But as it stands, why use him above Dilate and Renally?
AqvasFire2

Postby Callonia » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:28 pm

So you didn't even bother to try out? how dull.

And what you have to say about elite fencer of regus and folrart lady paladin?
Callonia

Postby AqvasFire2 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:34 pm

What about it? Yes, Folrart lady paladin sucks. That's precisely my point. That Elite Fencer's stats weren't all that great, but with an ability par for Falkow's course (punishing trying to get the agility jump on Falkow). That didn't stop people from getting her nerfed from when she had 60 HP, even though her stats were identical to Lady Paladin's trash ones. So I'm saying that the whole "Refess has to have amazing SP gen because of the color pie" argument is BS.
AqvasFire2

Postby Callonia » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:50 pm

AqvasFire2 wrote:What about it? Yes, Folrart lady paladin sucks. That's precisely my point. That Elite Fencer's stats weren't all that great, but with an ability par for Falkow's course (punishing trying to get the agility jump on Falkow). That didn't stop people from getting her nerfed from when she had 60 HP, even though her stats were identical to Lady Paladin's trash ones. So I'm saying that the whole "Refess has to have amazing SP gen because of the color pie" argument is BS.

Because Logress have final say on nerfs I think. He must've seen enough statistics of elite fencer of regus dominating or too much people was quitting over her dominating like 99% of files out there.

Her Vortex Stance is amazing even when its falkowlike ability, she must be nerfed.

And, we was seeing people multisphereing just to get elite fencer of regus into their files. i saw lawtia files including her. I saw gowen files including her, I saw solar kingdom including her to stand on frontlines with folrart guardian. She killed file diversity for awhile until the nerf happened.
Callonia

Postby Peralisc9001 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:56 pm

I still don't like the heal on it tho.

But Etoile is far worse the way she can completely deny field wipes. T_T
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Callonia » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:59 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:I still don't like the heal on it tho.

But Etoile is far worse the way she can completely deny field wipes. T_T

Her close skill worked? I always find her pinpointed and denied the field revive.
Callonia

Postby Peralisc9001 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:18 pm

Well if you got something to pinpoint and deny. It's hardly affordable to spam fire arrows on her.

Allind and zu and game over are basically USELESS against her. Just play her on the field > oops lol i won teehee *tard laughter*.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby AqvasFire2 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:54 pm

Callonia wrote:She killed file diversity for awhile until the nerf happened.

Welcome to what a meta does. A file is good because it beats a lot of things. And because it beats a lot of things, whenever you build a file, you want to keep your matchup against it in mind. If you build a file that just completely fails against a prevalent meta, you're not going to play that file. You think mid-refess isn't going to discourage certain files? You bet it'll discourage certain files. Now while the meta hasn't exactly stabilized yet (mostly because of the whole aspect of getting randomed out, so even the great players don't stick with any one file), miffyre as an SP generating unit, compared to archer scout, KP, Advent, Owl Sage, Marduk, Urgrant, and Anttila is unprecedented in her durability (best of all the SP generators, especially considering she's in the tank sphere), second only to Urgrant in damage output once you consider even one Judie buff, and is also unprecedented in that she's the only unit that generates SP (not sphere levels) for an auto skill.

This isn't a slight power creep. It's a power explosion.
AqvasFire2

PreviousNext

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau