What's up with the lack of complaints about MD Aug/OD spam

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: What's up with the lack of complaints about MD Aug/OD sp

Postby Khiruki » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:13 pm

AquasFire3 wrote:Dg making everything meta is not the way to solve the problem and cards need nerf not everything can be evaluated in testing. And dg its the way you enforce your opinion if some one doesnt consider your opinon right you yell at them. And act like their idiots,Just saying some times you need to know when to stop arguing because you do go overboard. - okay sorry for rant back on subject.

Okay, first of all about md augment best way to make her balanced either take away free revive or not make her doll.
And for overdose i dont have an opinion.

Actually, making everything meta does solve the problem.
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby AquasFire3 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:14 pm

Dg First of all, people don't get paid to test the cards so don't say that bull crap. An secondly you have to remember i have played since set 3 .So don't act like i haven't saw game progress and sure i wasn't as a competitive player as i could of been- with my cards. However a game is not just meant to be friendly to meta players its about helping all players.If cant accept another persons pov then your never going to be happy with this game.
Dg remember to keep an open mind.

Thirdly, if you see a card that is very strong you should know going to be nerfed. However, you talk like all the cards got nerfed in to oblivion. Reason, people nerf cards not because of complaints. its because of how it affects the game play. Certain cards about fully countered certain decks with no way to out play the deck once it get started. So they got nerfed.

And dg i understand you a sore about your cards getting nerfed but those decks you had that got nerfed are still playable.This game isn't here just to benefit you.Honestly, think of new players starting off we are trying to make this game easier for new players .So we can get a bigger community. Reason new players quit is because of learning gap and being crushed by powerful folart decks because they don't have money to spend to keep up. This is why cards need nerf.
AquasFire3

Postby Peralisc9001 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:15 pm

AqvasFire2 wrote:
Muklas wrote:Call, go jump off a cliff.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby methebest » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:17 pm

Khiruki wrote:
AquasFire3 wrote:Dg making everything meta is not the way to solve the problem and cards need nerf not everything can be evaluated in testing. And dg its the way you enforce your opinion if some one doesnt consider your opinon right you yell at them. And act like their idiots,Just saying some times you need to know when to stop arguing because you do go overboard. - okay sorry for rant back on subject.

Okay, first of all about md augment best way to make her balanced either take away free revive or not make her doll.
And for overdose i dont have an opinion.

Actually, making everything meta does solve the problem.

yeah to bad dg just wants his files to be able to counter every other file.
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby Peralisc9001 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:22 pm

Here Gon, this belongs to you:

asxlen64 wrote:in all honestly i dont think cards will change from one person biased opinion.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
Peralisc9001

Postby gabotheplaya » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:36 pm

I remembered this...

I think we're in the Blizzard mentality at the moment (in terms of spheres and sets)...

If i recall correctly, guys that play alteil JP consider it to have the valve way.

Valve way seems like more fun for me.
ImageImage
gabotheplaya

Postby AquasFire3 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:46 pm

i just dont like meta vs meta because its boring and perdictable :)
AquasFire3

Postby AqvasFire2 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:21 pm

AquasFire3 wrote:Dg First of all, people don't get paid to test the cards so don't say that bull crap. An secondly you have to remember i have played since set 3 .So don't act like i haven't saw game progress and sure i wasn't as a competitive player as i could of been- with my cards. However a game is not just meant to be friendly to meta players its about helping all players.If cant accept another persons pov then your never going to be happy with this game.
Dg remember to keep an open mind.

Thirdly, if you see a card that is very strong you should know going to be nerfed. However, you talk like all the cards got nerfed in to oblivion. Reason, people nerf cards not because of complaints. its because of how it affects the game play. Certain cards about fully countered certain decks with no way to out play the deck once it get started. So they got nerfed.

And dg i understand you a sore about your cards getting nerfed but those decks you had that got nerfed are still playable.This game isn't here just to benefit you.Honestly, think of new players starting off we are trying to make this game easier for new players .So we can get a bigger community. Reason new players quit is because of learning gap and being crushed by powerful folart decks because they don't have money to spend to keep up. This is why cards need nerf.

That you played since set 3 means nothing. You weren't competitive. You didn't play to win. If someone puts together a fun file that tries to win with some zany effect rather than doing things in the most efficient way, that shows up in the data all the same when MD augment or miffles or whatever rolls over them. And that's the exact problem. The amount of possible files you can make (even from a single sphere) is massive. You have 25 cards. How many can go in slot #1? Well, around 300 or so, right? How many cards can go in slot 2? 300. Slot 3? Still 300. Now say you have 3 of a card in there. How many can go in slot 4? 299.

So we're talking about (300c8)^3*291. (Not quite right I think, but still.) This is a massive number.

At the end of the day, you have to balance around those who play to win. You don't nerf something because a bunch of casuals are losing to it and it's winning more than the average bear. You nerf something because it's like Akuma in Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo--that it simply 9/1s everything. Nothing from set 5 onward did. Instead, you have a bunch of metas that are nothing but a memory, and you have no more diversity in Folrart than there ever was.
AqvasFire2

Postby Peralisc9001 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:27 pm

At the very least spheres should be balanced between eachother without having to resort to rock paper scissors balance tactics.

And ya the game's goal is WINNING, so of course balance should be done accordingly.

This is not sims where you place your cutter of the cord front row to chat with guardian on the neighbouring side of the field to which guardian replies with a salamander triggered PMS reaction. :roll:
~ Retired ~
Peralisc9001

Postby AquasFire3 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:02 pm

Well in my opinion dg it sounds like your setting up new players to lose.Honestly most of my files werent crazy they were average. However , as i said before this game just isnt meant for meta players.Because thats not the only types of players there are. However if 2 files are just being played in folart they do deserve to be nerfed because not enough diversity.

Also peral i never said game isnt about winning i said there are more diverse players and everyone should be benifited accordingly.
AquasFire3

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion