EX: Black Friday

Ongoing Promotions and Events

EX: Black Friday

Postby Logress » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:15 am

That's right, this year's Black Friday sale is so special, it's EX: BLACK FRIDAY!

EX Cards will be on sale! As in cheaper! For ONE DAY only!

Not only that, but we've got options...

EX: Black Friday Pack

300 Gran for 5 random EX Cards - That's 60% of the cost of the EX: Lotto!!!

500 Gran for 5 Refess EX Cards - That's 83% of last year's special Sphere EX Lotto!

500 Gran for 5 Lawtia EX Cards

500 Gran for 5 Gowen EX Cards

500 Gran for 5 Falkow EX Cards

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL

We are also having a Hyper Rarity up Lotto, with the "you get Set X" cards all weekend!

That means chances of getting rare cards in the Lotto is up, AND if you get one of the special present cards, you get AN ENTIRE CARD SET (60 cards)!

As always, sales made for any Gran purchase will be treated as a donation. We will be reporting our monthly finances, and spending as much as possible of any income on new development. That means spending on sales events like this one translate into a better Alteil for everyone!
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Re: EX: Black Friday

Postby Zuhrimann » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:28 am

Aw shucks, I'm still waiting for my paycheck and i can't even use UGC for this. :(
Zuhrimann

Postby shadowsketch » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:42 am

Will the Miku cards be available in the EX lottos? I remember reading that they won't be available due to licensing, but just wanted to get the official word.
shadowsketch

Postby Romdeau » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:39 am

shadowsketch wrote:Will the Miku cards be available in the EX lottos? I remember reading that they won't be available due to licensing, but just wanted to get the official word.

Miku cards will not be available through this promotion.
Romdeau

Postby Peralisc9001 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:11 am

Logress wrote:We are also having a Hyper Rarity up Lotto, with the "you get Set X" cards all weekend!

Hahaha! That is actually really nice. But i still have to wonder what the rates on this one are. @_@

Any card previous and stats? Would be about time to adopt the policy of fixing cards before release.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Shirozaki » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:18 am

Presumably the same "Don't touch it unless you percolate pulpy pesos" rates the Hyper rarity always offers. You may sell one of your kidneys if you are intent on acquiring a Set X card without probability manipulating magical mumbo.

I do like the EX packs though, too bad I already have all the EX cards I need.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby AngelicDeath » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:22 am

Well it is an awesome EX sale for those without many EX. I think i am missing 2 x assasination team, 1x ellie, a falkow guy from early on flash paladin x2, and defender of seasons sakon x3.

Discounting the mikus that leaves 28 lawtia EX. Each indidivdual's "success rate" measured as getting a card you need not recycle will differ depending uponhow many EX you own.

For instance in my case, SR = 3/28. ( ellie,sakon,assasination team) or about a 10% chance of getting a card i need on any individual draw. Ex lawtia pack at 500 gran x2 gives 10 cards at 1000 gran. With enough of these "draws" i should average 1 "success" every 2 packs diminishing as i gain ex i lack. Lets say i get sakon in the 2nd pack and recycle the rest (9 cards at 30 gran each) that returns me 270 gran. So for me to be successful i would end up onaverage statistically to pay 730 gran for an EX I lack.

Great sale for those with under half EX collected- not so much for those with 90% plus.

Thats how i see it. Feel free to disagree.

Maybe in the future have some random ex pt card changer thing in the lotto or ex lotto that if you get lucky and get it you can exchange it for an ex or set of ex if it was an ex 3 card changer for instance. That would probably mess with your recycle rates butsince you have a set changer card in hyper rarity up lotto it wouldbe similar but less potent.

Cheers,
AD
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby Muklas » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:23 am

The only EX cards I need are Batora ones, so yeah.
Ha ha, I'm using the shaving foams!
Muklas

Postby AngelicDeath » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:41 am

I am assuming hyper lotto is 20 gran a pull. From what I could crunch based off user pulls in past hyper rarity the recycle rate overall is somewhere between 60-65% give or take. This is probably about 10% higher plus or minus than normal lotto.

Many kudos for Gadu posting his results in the past hyper rarity lotto which i took the liberty of copy and pasting below. Hope that is ok with you Gadu. Saves people the need to search.

EDIT: Bought 99 Hyper Lotto in one shot on my alt:

10 Three Star

The rest 2 Star.

GG.

EDIT 2: Recycled everything, spent about 500 G buying hyper lotto single cards at a time.

All 2 Star.

Next edit will feature buying medium amount of card at a time.

EDIT 3: Spent about 1200 G ranging from 2-20 cards at a time.

6 3 Star

The rest 2 Star.

I think I'll go through one more recycle and call it quits. Stay tuned for EDIT 4!

EDIT 4: Last 700 G spent buying single copies.

5 Three Star

The rest 2 Star.

Last rarity up 4 people successfully received the set card based of satonoko's post.
I would say that this sale actually favors spenders a little in comparison to the normal lotto. I still haven't seenwhere the recycle rate has dramatically increased over the normal lotto goes unless you factor in the outliers ( full set winners) or that Gadu just had really bad luck?

Cheers,
AD

If i use the lotto i'll post my results.
Last edited by AngelicDeath on Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby Romdeau » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:48 am

The rates foe this lotto will be different I believe.
Romdeau

Next

Return to Crest Courtyard