Wins should count for missions

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Wins should count for missions

Postby CainHyde » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:39 am

Callonia wrote:What do I get for my troubles of fighting it out even when I know I will lose? :D
Sometimes I make a experimental file and gonna try it out for first time, and I draw super duper hard counter to it. I shrug it off and search for next opponent.

Nowadays I sometimes tempted to press give up button whenever I saw a deck that most likely will kill my file HARD.
Bonus point if that file is able to defeat me before turn 10, and I need the battle to last turn 10.

Generally nothing hurt my file worse than facing Gowen Rush/EN/Pixie/Spyclone/file played by bloodlust player.
I happened to experience several times even after they say they agree to wait until turn 10 to iczer me, they iczer me to 0 LP before turn 10.
That happened to me too many times than I prefer.
At the beginning, I even purposelessly doesn't set any card at all.
Now I stop believe those player will fulfill their word, and believe more in my stalling file if I need turn 10 battle.
Sometimes I still find kind player that fulfill their promise to wait until turn 10 though...

Of course, I still want win counted for mission/ 5o f 7.
As it's more likely to win/people rage quit before turn 10 than I can't survive until turn 10.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby fargone » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:25 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:What a cephied hole

I find it interesting that we can't call ppl out in forums, but we can use a player's name as a direct insult. This seems somewhat hypocritical to me. I would be most offended if my name was used as an insult to others.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby Romdeau » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:27 pm

fargone wrote:
GonFreeces31 wrote:What a cephied hole

I find it interesting that we can't call ppl out in forums, but we can use a player's name as a direct insult. This seems somewhat hypocritical to me. I would be most offended if my name was used as an insult to others.

This might be true if the user in question weren't permanently banned from the forums. So, I couldn't care less frankly.

Moving along.
Romdeau

Postby Spears » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:16 am

In light of the recent event i pronounce this thread BUMPED
Spears

Postby AqvasFire2 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:24 pm

Agreed
AqvasFire2

Postby VertuHonagan » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:28 pm

I will make a suggestion here. Instead of counting wins for missions give more encouragement for players to play out an obvious losing game. I we were given more encouragement to play out losses then I would never hit the give up button again. No matter how annoyed I am with the file I play against.
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan

Previous

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau