Wake up people! Mid refess is meta

Strategies and Card File Construction

Wake up people! Mid refess is meta

Postby Peralisc9001 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:31 am

Seriously, perhaps we need to slam it in front of people's face.

Level 3-4 solar kingdom (Refess) is currently VERY STRONG, perhaps the strongest amongst the metas out there. I am not saying nerf it down. I don't even want phoenix nerfed down, because it puts a damper on the bloody WK.

But what i want is to point out the fact of the truth. Refess meta is here and it's strong!
Verlaat reminds me in art and in stats+skills of some sort of computer game super hero. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why it's suddenly one of my favorite cards!

Etoile is super field wiper exterminator. Laughs in the face of about anything aside from burning sun + resource! It completely obsoletely other anti field wipe cards and should be nerfed HARD!

People miss out on the facts and don't even notice things like Judie that are here prior to set 11 and which are incredibly strong.

Sphinx buffed into sillyness. (yes this is retardedly powerful, it just currently lacks the proper set up to become stupidly annoying and over the top meta strong)

And there's more of which are either OP or just strong (verlaat is just strong).
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Re: Wake up people! Mid refess is meta

Postby AqvasFire2 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:26 pm

Refess is strong everywhere except level 3 solar kingdom rush. Maybe big refess is also sort of unnecessary since mid refess has largely the same strengths. *Shrug*
AqvasFire2

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:07 pm

Pheonix chick, verlaat, and miffyre dominate folrart.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby gadu » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:52 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:People miss out on the facts and don't even notice things like Judie that are here prior to set 11 and which are incredibly strong.

What Judie does to Guardian is too strong because Guardian is still one of the most powercreeped Refess units around.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby RedPhoenix » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:58 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:Pheonix chick, verlaat, and miffyre dominate folrart.

Phoenix chick can really be annoying........I like that card :D
PHOENIX......that means I can't die!
RedPhoenix

Postby Tiuwaz » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:23 pm

funnily enough I do really well aginst mid-Refess with buncles :D

Buncles are generally pretty goodtoo. Atm I am running a 80%+ winrate with them. They aren't top or meta, but a good and really fun file. So thats another strong point for refess.
Tiuwaz

Postby Peralisc9001 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:33 pm

Hm carbuncles seem alright. But a weak return file (such as mine) can take them apart and shred them to pieces with little focus towards winning. @_@
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Tiuwaz » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:42 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:Hm carbuncles seem alright. But a weak return file (such as mine) can take them apart and shred them to pieces with little focus towards winning. @_@

Its not that bad, I use 3x refugee citizens. Very return heavy files are still an uphill battle but i got a decent record against return users with buncles.
Tiuwaz

Postby Callonia » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:44 pm

Carbuncles murder Solar Kingdoms, this is no surprise. Midsolar kingdom is no different.

If u guys tire of solar kingdom running around just break out your good carbuncle decks and they will disappear real quick.

There's a reason why I really hate carbuncles. They have better synergy even when they don't have a ex on field.
Callonia

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:22 pm

Gowen seems non-existent with all the mid refess powercreep.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Next

Return to Annarose's Sanctum