Nerf Magic Doll Defective

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Nerf Magic Doll Defective

Postby AngelicDeath » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:38 pm

Gadu,

It is also stopped cold by other means. She only has 3 agi. Lucia ss is high risk high reward. So if your opp plays say ex merc girl t1 do you as defective player tidal that? What if they are playing multisphere also and lash your tidal ( doubtful i know since it requires a loose sp most likely on t1 or they did some awkward 3 fal/1 gowen open)? if so then you are truly screwed.

Orthos ss is similar to lucia in the same circumstances - using defective to trigger ss that removes her from play in return for sp.

There are work arounds- m doll defective and lucia are fine IMO.

Cheers,
AD
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby AqvasFire2 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:12 pm

If your opponent is Falkow: tidal to avoid getting yours tidal'd.
If your opponent is Lawt or Ref: undine.
If your opponent is Gowen: undine. If they dragon breath+iczer, they're out 2 SP.

Look, it can work, but as someone that's tried this (MDD+Lucia->MD Support SS), the whole Urgrant instantly rapiering is nice, but then you have no sac units, no support SSs incoming, nothing like that, leaving urgrant to fend off against whatever.
AqvasFire2

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:14 pm

He's got a good point. Haven;t you guys seen those crest spy files where MD defective gives one person a 8 SP advantage or something like that?
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby AqvasFire2 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:24 pm

Yes. And if you keep pumping out level 3s, they're pretty screwed, because they can only return one thing at a time, eventually run out of SP iczering you for 3 LP, you're at somtehing like 3 LP and have an entire field, and they have a crest spy with 4 LP left.
AqvasFire2

Postby AquasFire3 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:09 pm

Your saying crest spy files are op now????? Lol thats funny, considering how many weakness crest spy files have.
AquasFire3

Postby fargone » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:01 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:He's got a good point. Haven;t you guys seen those crest spy files where MD defective gives one person a 8 SP advantage or something like that?

After playing a variety of files against that file, I have never lost against it. It has so many holes it can't hold water.

Once agian, MD defective has huge drawbacks that your opponent can take advantage of, including helping it to survive and ultimately kill you/cause you more lp loss than you planned and so ruin your game altogether. If only other, similar units had some disadvantage somewhere.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby GOSCAR » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:33 pm

gadu wrote:Having this conversation once wasn't enough, so let's do it again. :roll:

The Defective-Lucia open makes many files too SP efficient...

OH stupid noob. It's Defective and Orthos, not Defective and Lucia
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby Peralisc9001 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:30 pm

I've only see nehless play crest spy files. @_@

Well the best crest spy files anyway.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby AngelicDeath » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:40 pm

Well i haveto say Gon/Carl you are an official hypocrite. You are hereby labelled an official "falkow" player. So much for all that reasonable defense you proclaimed and lobbied for in that other thread. You just get inline behind another circle member without and refuting or supportive evidence. now md defective/ orthos/ luciass is truly OP but it took us how many sets to discover this! ?! And the fact you are on the balance team what does this say?!

The fact that you are in academia scares me. No wonder Stalin eliminated you guys first when he assumed
Power.

Honestly, come clean with your thoughs and opinion. Back it up with evidence-you always ask others to do so. Now you just look bad supporting such a weak argument and people knowing you are on the design team. an honorable person would step down now. But I know that is too much to ask of someone who holds themselves in such high esteem.

I asked Logress time and time again to cut strings with you as you are a lost cause. I wonder when he will actually listen to the music? how many times does Alteil have to go underwater? Perhaps i should lobby Mystery man?

To think that i once really valued your opinion, thought to join your guild, and took your judgement to heart sickens me.

yeah md defective is totally OP. glady you discovered it so many sets late.........

AD
Last edited by AngelicDeath on Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:15 pm

AD,

I think you misunderstand what's going on here... No need to get all upset.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

PreviousNext

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau