Nerf Jewel of the Deep Sea

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Nerf Jewel of the Deep Sea

Postby Callonia » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:26 pm

fargone wrote:
Callonia wrote:How do you plan to enforce that bet?

People of honour don't need force to pay their debts.

No, I think I worded it badly. I meant more like how do you plan to give that person in question the $50 worth over alteil because I'm pretty sure that alteil currently don't have a gift system in place yet. And vice versa if you win the bet.

Which's why I find bets of monetary system in games to be quite worthless unless there's trading.

At most I can think of is uh losing for X amount of duel each time you draw this iczer in question in folrart arena.
Callonia

Postby fargone » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:03 pm

LOL!

Excellent point Call. I would have to engage logress. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be interested. Any game cards going to be available in the near future for Alteil?
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby GonFreeces31 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:42 pm

angelspawns wrote:I'm more annoyed by your personal insults then anything else on these forums Fargone. It would be a great day when you finally ignore Gon. You contribute almost nothing but personal insults for the longest time, and i greatly dispise people like that. You may think you have valid reasons or not, it doesn't matter. Your behavior is nothing to be proud of. I suggest you take a long look into that mirror and reflect upon your own actions. You may discover an ugly truth about these forums and your own contribution.

+1
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Peralisc9001 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:50 pm

Callonia wrote:
fargone wrote:

No, I think I worded it badly. I meant more like how do you plan to give that person in question the $50 worth over alteil because I'm pretty sure that alteil currently don't have a gift system in place yet. And vice versa if you win the bet.

Which's why I find bets of monetary system in games to be quite worthless unless there's trading.

At most I can think of is uh losing for X amount of duel each time you draw this iczer in question in folrart arena.

He could use paypal? Big whoop.

But what if gon makes an alt and posts crap with that to win the 50$? :shock:
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Shirozaki » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:51 am

Callonia wrote:
fargone wrote:

New suggestion: gifting system for highly amusing community gambling.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby Peralisc9001 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:07 am

How do you plan to enforce that bet?

New suggestion: gifting system for highly amusing community gambling.

Ya! Obviously do need that!
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby AqvasFire2 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:12 am

There is just one concern I have over nerfing Jewel though...namely that it opening up the way to mids and potentially bigs is the only thing Falkow has going for it in this meta of Refess having all this powercreep, Lawtia having all its heavy rushdown, and, well, Gowen is sucking eggs atm, but what can you do? In any case, anything Falkow can rush with has been hammered by the nerf bat time and again, so it feels that jewel is its best hope to remain relevant in the current meta.

AKA deal with Refess first. Then we'll talk.
AqvasFire2

Postby Callonia » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:25 am

go spam returns, oh wait sorry, oops, falkow kileld off all lvl 3 rushes with return spam, dang.
Callonia

Postby Muklas » Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:17 am

Go jump off a cliff, Call.
Ha ha, I'm using the shaving foams!
Muklas

Postby methebest » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:39 am

Muklas wrote:Go jump off a cliff, Call.

why you say that?

And was it truly necessary?
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them