Nerf Magic Doll Defective

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Nerf Magic Doll Defective

Postby Icyman2 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:24 pm

Go shove a large **** up your **** gadu. We don't need more trolling around here.
Icyman2

Postby Callonia » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:43 pm

AngelicDeath wrote:The fact that you are in academia scares me. No wonder Stalin eliminated you guys first when he assumed
Power.

Godwin's law.
Callonia

Postby Khiruki » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:50 pm

Callonia wrote:
AngelicDeath wrote:The fact that you are in academia scares me. No wonder Stalin eliminated you guys first when he assumed
Power.

Godwin's law.

Never knew the Soviets were Nazis.
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby Callonia » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:54 pm

Khiruki wrote:
Callonia wrote:
Power.

Godwin's law.

Never knew the Soviets were Nazis.

You understand the concept then.
Callonia

Postby Icyglare » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:51 am

Icyman2 wrote:Go shove a large **** up your **** gadu. We don't need more trolling around here.

These topics only popped up because you keep creating "Nerf This" topics because it beat your Refess file.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Icyman2 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:18 pm

It was in response to nerf shade. In addition, every single one of my nerf topics has to date resulted (or in the case of jewel will result in the set 11 errata) in some sort of nerf. Go shove that up your **** icyglare.
I'm sick and tired of this passive aggressive behavior. If you think jewel is fine, state your reasons and talk about jewel. Don't give me this crap about defective is op.
Icyman2

Postby Icyglare » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:58 pm

Well, this topic was made in response to your Jewel topic using the exact same reasons on why something should be nerfed.

You made a post on how the only two files that beat you were Jewel Faytis open and Dean's Gaiessoul's open which prompted the Nerf topics by you. I don't care if you were right about Ruuca because we were all tired of Ruuca and even the people who played her saw a nerf coming.

For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:05 pm

Here's an interesting question: When you can't counter MD -defective- and her auto skill goes off once or twice do you have an unfair match afterwards?
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Romdeau » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:09 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:Here's an interesting question: When you can't counter MD -defective- and her auto skill goes off once or twice do you have an unfair match afterwards?

Are you being serious at all right now or do you really just like trying to piss other people off?
Romdeau

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:21 pm

Romdeau wrote:
GonFreeces31 wrote:Here's an interesting question: When you can't counter MD -defective- and her auto skill goes off once or twice do you have an unfair match afterwards?

Are you being serious at all right now or do you really just like trying to piss other people off?

I'm legit being serious. It's interesting to think about what happens when a person is able to active 2 soul skills in the first three turns, and how the match plays out after that.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

PreviousNext

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau