Nerf Magic Doll Defective

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Nerf Magic Doll Defective

Postby Icyman2 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:21 pm

Icyglare wrote:Well, this topic was made in response to your Jewel topic using the exact same reasons on why something should be nerfed.

You made a post on how the only two files that beat you were Jewel Faytis open and Dean's Gaiessoul's open which prompted the Nerf topics by you. I don't care if you were right about Ruuca because we were all tired of Ruuca and even the people who played her saw a nerf coming.

I said the only mid refess with gaiessoul open beat jewel pirates. I also said a few other files beat me like lawtia rush.
I had a 20 page thread about ex cak and another on jack. Both nerfed. Course the ex cak nerf was before talisman of disruption came into being. Remember the last two times you beat me? Yeah, before jewel it was with talisman of disruption cheese. And I said gg to you both times because I knew you were doing us and thought you were okay.
Why don't you ask nitro about the last time I faced jewel serpents with mid refess? I dominated. And my opponent had a higher rp/max rp (implying better player) than you. Just because you surprised me with a tidal vs charity and mediator ss doesn't mean that it will happen again.
Icyman2

Postby Icyglare » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:29 pm

Icyman2 wrote:I said the only mid refess with gaiessoul open beat jewel pirates. I also said a few other files beat me like lawtia rush.
I had a 20 page thread about ex cak and another on jack. Both nerfed. Course the ex cak nerf was before talisman of disruption came into being. Remember the last two times you beat me? Yeah, before jewel it was with talisman of disruption cheese. And I said gg to you both times because I knew you were doing us and thought you were okay.
Why don't you ask nitro about the last time I faced jewel serpents with mid refess? I dominated. And my opponent had a higher rp/max rp (implying better player) than you. Just because you surprised me with a tidal vs charity and mediator ss doesn't mean that it will happen again.

You know, I don't care about the last two times of who beat who between the two of us. I would much rather have you just chill out about this game because you being happy is a foreign language to us.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Icyman2 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:37 pm

What does that even mean? What does being happy have to do with chilling out in this game and how does a foreign language fit in? That was ridiculously unclear.
Icyman2

Postby Anima13 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:38 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:Here's an interesting question: When you can't counter MD -defective- and her auto skill goes off once or twice do you have an unfair match afterwards?

depends on what he does with that 2 soulskills. my opponent makes a very specialized deck starting fast and sacrificing LP early. Depending on my deck type and soulskills i can come back later or not.
I am sure that my opponent setting up fully working urgant by turn3 will annoy rushes as hell.
Anima13

Postby Icyglare » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:43 pm

Icyman2 wrote:What does that even mean? What does being happy have to do with chilling out in this game and how does a foreign language fit in? That was ridiculously unclear.

Alright, you have constant streaks of getting angry and it shows on the forums and in game. This usually happens when you're going for high RP or something is really unbalanced. Right now, you're asking people to shove things in orifices over the internet and I'm starting to wonder why you even bother playing this "game meant for enjoyment" at all.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:06 pm

This is actually being seriously discussed? O_o
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:06 pm

Well if you think about why Jewel is apparently overpowered then MD -defective- should be overpowered in a lot of spots as well. What if you're playing Refess and open with Buncle? You're going to get a pretty colossal early game advantage. The same logic applies.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby AngelicDeath » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:10 pm

honestly, I like m doll defective but i don't think she is in any way OP. I ran her with the 2/2 law ref ss in hopes too get that 5/5 guy out fast. i run her with +3 sp gaieshart ss followed by +3 lawtia. even then i am at equal or odds on with players that open ref cits- charity -miff or even ref with puffball behind. i think straight up sp gen is probably a more sound way to go than bank on real fast sp into mids- think lv 5 lawtia units x2 or manta for falkow will do for you. i mean using m doll defective how many lp do u want to run?

btw like i said earlier, she can be used with lucia but it is easy to disrupt. jewel is almost a given but he only stays 1 turn.

cheers,
AD
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby Icyman2 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:38 pm

Icyglare wrote:
Icyman2 wrote:What does that even mean? What does being happy have to do with chilling out in this game and how does a foreign language fit in? That was ridiculously unclear.

Alright, you have constant streaks of getting angry and it shows on the forums and in game. This usually happens when you're going for high RP or something is really unbalanced. Right now, you're asking people to shove things in orifices over the internet and I'm starting to wonder why you even bother playing this "game meant for enjoyment" at all.

I do have streaks of getting angry. It's usually set off by people trying to imply something that is not there. I am not going for top rp right now (I've only browsed the forums today and yesterday). I also get ticked off by unbalanced things like ruuca and jewel since it is quite **** obvious and many people have explained it many times. I was okay with gon since he actually talks about it in the jewel thread and at least I can see how his arguments might make sense to someone, but this is just utter stupidity. Thanks.
I don't even know why I play this game anymore. Maybe I'm trying to "make some enjoyment" out of the money I've spent here or something. It's a great game strategically and all but it's taking up way too much of my free time.
Finally, I hope you get a chicken shoved up a duck shoved up a turkey shoved up your ****. Happy thanksgiving.
Icyman2

Postby AqvasFire2 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:14 pm

Icyman2 wrote:
Icyglare wrote:

I do have streaks of getting angry. It's usually set off by people trying to imply something that is not there. I am not going for top rp right now (I've only browsed the forums today and yesterday). I also get ticked off by unbalanced things like ruuca and jewel since it is quite **** obvious and many people have explained it many times. I was okay with gon since he actually talks about it in the jewel thread and at least I can see how his arguments might make sense to someone, but this is just utter stupidity. Thanks.
I don't even know why I play this game anymore. Maybe I'm trying to "make some enjoyment" out of the money I've spent here or something. It's a great game strategically and all but it's taking up way too much of my free time.
Finally, I hope you get a chicken shoved up a duck shoved up a turkey shoved up your ****. Happy thanksgiving.

Dafuq? Ruuca was fine prior to her nerf. The way she is now, she's completely dead weight against anyone running Gaiessoul, anyone with a wrath of seahorse, or anyone with a Sakura, or anyone running things that don't get wiped out by fire dragon. Yes, she took a crap over your SKs and buncles. Big freaking deal. That's what heavy AoE, like you know, Allind, Zu, Ruuca, Lightning Wyvern, etc. are supposed to do. Freaking deal with it.

As for Jewel, oh noes, Falkow has a unique opening that dodges shade? Call the waahbulance. Give Falkow a decent level 3 setup unit for WK (mage knight and elite fencer both have 1 point less than the usual level 3) and then we'll talk. In the meantime, eat jewel abuse out the wazoo because that's what all you whiners over Emana, Ruuca, and Elite fencer freaking get.

In the meantime, buff Gowen back to its set 6/7 status plzkthx.
AqvasFire2

PreviousNext

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau