Missed you!

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Missed you!

Postby BlackSunRx » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:10 pm

Yeah I'm talking about you guys and the game.

Just wanted to tell you guys that I won't be around playing the game the hardcore way. Maybe a game or two. But most likely like when I'm not really busy. Just popping out randomly peek a boo.

I got my new job as a Game Master but not here (Sadly). This is in Wings of Destiny.

Well I know that I have accomplished much in this game so I'd let the game go now and move on.

Thanks guys for all the people who trusted and cared for me till now. You guys take care always and always do good ok.

Farewell,
BlackSunRx

Since you came into my life. Everything has changed.

You gotta have GUTS.

-Free Player Forever-
BlackSunRx

Re: Missed you!

Postby hexagram » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:54 pm

Starcraft name?

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:10 am

Sigh but starcraft 2 is also complete trash. Basically if you are on a week off or something and go somewhere else where you don't have your cheap at home internet or don't even have internet connection near by then you just can't play it altough you spent money for the full thing ...

Makes so much sense ... :?

Also not worth playing it aside from storyline.

If you are active in starcraft 2 you have to be a fun map player or you just don't know what to do with your life. Seriously it's utter trash.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Tempest » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:57 pm

You have my utmost respect as a free player, and I wish you the best in your future endeavors.
Tempest

Postby AqvasFire2 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:47 pm

SC2 isn't all that great on ladder, but Smashcraft...I miss that game. Can't wait to get a new lappy so I can get back to that scene.
AqvasFire2

Return to Alteil General Discussion