Small Errata

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Small Errata

Postby Callonia » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:18 pm

AqvasFire2 wrote:
Callonia wrote:Just further proving my point how useless DG is, all he does is spam one deck again and again.

Oh, you mean like Urgrant, Mid Refess, Beltorat, and Dolls?

Yep...one deck.

1=4.

Only four files? U suck.

I play bazillion kinds of files.

Magic dolsl with characters.

Sumer dolls.

Bazillion varities of solar kingdom files.

hero rush of gowen.

big yellow, big falkow, big lawtia.

Alot of GMb varities.

An assassin team file.

shrine knights

more and more and more.
Callonia

Postby Muklas » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:23 pm

How good are you with any of them?
Ha ha, I'm using the shaving foams!
Muklas

Postby GonFreeces31 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:26 pm

Call's awesome with all of them. He just doesn't spam meta cards so he has lower RP but he's a really good player.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby AqvasFire2 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:30 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:Call's awesome with all of them. He just doesn't spam meta cards so he has lower RP but he's a really good player.

ROFL. I've played him quite a few times back in the day. He always got wrecked by a few well-placed RFAs, then kept whining.

Please, Carl. There's a certain metric that exists to quantify and objectively measure how good someone is at this game. It isn't there just to look pretty. It's there to be used. And Callonia's never come remotely close to showing up on that radar.

If someone wants to have a position to speak from regarding balance, they should show that they're good at using the most powerful cards, so they know what makes them work, why they're good, and so forth. They don't have to necessarily come up with yet-another-way to use them, but they should be good at finding a playstyle or two, and cranking RP so that it isn't just comments from the peanut gallery.
AqvasFire2

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:30 pm

Muklas wrote:Go jump off a cliff Call.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby GonFreeces31 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:36 pm

So this thread is getting really off topic, but I really like callonia so I'll stick up for him. I think he's a good player and I've seen him do some pretty awesome things with cards you'd never think to use and I don't think you should trash on players like him.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:40 pm

Go QQ over a crest spy deck.[list=][/list]
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Shadow1798 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:44 pm

How about we get back on the rails and talk about what's really important.

This errata means we can no longer make Bear-Killing Axeman jokes anymore, as the card's actually pretty good.

RIP BKA jokes. Good night, sweet prince.
Rapidly Flying Apprentice's Kill Count: 14 Izcers.
Shadow1798

Postby Callonia » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:56 pm

Don't care, i just got good at killing bkrs cuz it makes demongod mad.

And that was when RFA soul skills was everywhere, i think i twas during the defs era. I believe that was when I was playing really nice deck which was mostly lvl 5s of course I always lost to dg cuz dg hide under the protection of rfa.

Deck was like bringer, ex dilate, cassandra, ex zuga, seasonal lelein, crest halberd soldier, afel and animus. That was what I played against you, and yes, its hideously vulnerable to rfas. But it was pretty fun combo to play. I just played what I wanna play not what current meta environment dictated.

Only time i was forced to play something i didn't want to play was when pixies used to be op. And I didn't submit to what pixies allowed and didn't allow. I just played a lvl 8 death dragon and make all those useless pixy archer spammer rage along with millia smashing them up.

I don't see you trying to play anything interesting, you're deathly afraid of losing a duel. You only play proven metas.

Copious butthurt from verlaat has proven that you don't know much either i have seen bazillion ways where solar kingdom deck can die so fast. I dont' share it because I want to keep my dueling experience in folrart enjoyable.

I haven't seen bear killing axeman yet but I plan to see him later. Maybe try him out as well and modify my hero rush while i was at it.

You see, Hero rush is a gowen deck of mine which have various units fight at start then during mid transititon into asuet and bringer on field with a whole bunch of grim spam, it was actually a real good deck back in the day. And probably still is.

Edit: I don't know if i should mention this or not but congrats DG, you beat me up with a hard counter everytime you faced me up. ;)
Callonia

Postby tropireno » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:06 pm

Guess I'm the only one who thought Verlatt and Myffire were severely overrated, but whatever. I'm just a Refess player, what do I know?

I don't mind the nerfs, really. I just hope they don't neglect to give the other spheres(Falkow) equal treatment. Kinda tired of all the attention being paid to Refess if they get just 1 decently powerful card.
tropireno

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion