Gaiessoul Open Set All Spheres to 0

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Gaiessoul Open Set All Spheres to 0

Postby AqvasFire2 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:44 pm

Icyman2 wrote:Currently 3 of the top 4 rp players are using 1 copy gaiessoul in a multisphere file. Clearly something is wrong.


Is that file Mid Refess? If so, that explains things.
User avatar
AqvasFire2
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:47 am
Location: Florida

Re: Gaiessoul Open Set All Spheres to 0

Postby Icyman2 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:29 am

No I'm sitting at the top with martial artists gaiessoul.
Image
User avatar
Icyman2
 
Posts: 1829
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:22 am

Re: Gaiessoul Open Set All Spheres to 0

Postby AqvasFire2 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:36 am

Icyman2 wrote:No I'm sitting at the top with martial artists gaiessoul.


REALLY. Am I honestly supposed to believe that? And considering that BKR > Martial Artists, you'll tell me that Lawt Rivera is the next big thing b/c of one Gaiessoul?
User avatar
AqvasFire2
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:47 am
Location: Florida

Re: Gaiessoul Open Set All Spheres to 0

Postby Romdeau » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:58 pm

For whatever it's worth this unit has caught my attention, partially thanks to this thread.
User avatar
Romdeau
 
Posts: 7434
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:14 am
Location: California, USA

Re: Gaiessoul Open Set All Spheres to 0

Postby Callonia » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:30 pm

Romdeau wrote:For whatever it's worth this unit has caught my attention, partially thanks to this thread.


It's the martial artists bit isn't it!?

You're like yeah whatevah whatevah, oh wait what, she combos well with martial artists? Must read this thread closer.

I'm right aren't i ? xD
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4811
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

Re: Gaiessoul Open Set All Spheres to 0

Postby Icyman2 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:54 pm

Romdeau wrote:For whatever it's worth this unit has caught my attention, partially thanks to this thread.

Cool ****.
So basically when I want to give nerf suggestions, instead of bickering back and forth in the forums, I should just mention it, and then spam the op until someone on the balance team notices.
Great, because my next suggestion is to nerf game over. No one is using it correctly, but it is op.

On the bright side, there's a couple more ppl playing martial artist prebuilt in folrart.

@callonia
No, she works with any refess gowen file that uses a level 4 or higher if you multisphere. It's like emana. Add her and add 200 rp to your file. I choose martial artists b/c I have the prebuilt and haven't played it much yet. Easily could have chosen warriors but I already have a build that I'm satisfied with for that tribe and have overplayed them. Don't have the volcano prebuilt but I bet I can give a run for gaiessoul big red too.
Image
User avatar
Icyman2
 
Posts: 1829
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:22 am

Re: Gaiessoul Open Set All Spheres to 0

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:05 pm

Icyman2 wrote:Great, because my next suggestion is to nerf game over. No one is using it correctly, but it is op.

I believe you but I'd love to see you try to prove your point. I took the same approach with MD exorcist way back in set 7 I think it was. I said it was OP and people sucked with doll blitz then I spammed it and people noticed. Huzzah!
The True Hero / Callonia
User avatar
GonFreeces31
 
Posts: 9322
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:20 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: Gaiessoul Open Set All Spheres to 0

Postby gadu » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:24 am

Icyman2 wrote:Great, because my next suggestion is to nerf game over. No one is using it correctly, but it is op.


How do you use it?
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
Image
User avatar
gadu
 
Posts: 2393
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:53 am

Re: Gaiessoul Open Set All Spheres to 0

Postby Icyman2 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:26 am

gadu wrote:
Icyman2 wrote:Great, because my next suggestion is to nerf game over. No one is using it correctly, but it is op.


How do you use it?

Well first, you need a certain proxy that i need to pc.
Image
User avatar
Icyman2
 
Posts: 1829
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:22 am

Re: Gaiessoul Open Set All Spheres to 0

Postby Khiruki » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:28 am

People use Game Over without Limier? That's hardcore.
ImageImage
User avatar
Khiruki
 
Posts: 1193
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:17 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron