What would you spend money on?

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

What would you spend money on?

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:55 pm

Figured it would be nice if we started a thread where you say some basic demographics about yourself and then what you'd spend money on. I'll start:

I'm a veteran player with a huge card pool. I may sometimes spend money on seasonal art, EX cards, new sets, or purchases involving guaranteed cards. I have no incentive to spend on lotteries or random packs since there are so few cards that I don't have.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Re: What would you spend money on?

Postby Romdeau » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:58 pm

To be fair, what people say and actually do with their spending is usually different. Not always of course. I'm similar to your position Gon.
Romdeau

Postby AqvasFire2 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:26 pm

A KP pillow/plushy. Not a fan of the whole pay to win stuff. But who wouldn't want a fluffy KP plushy to cuddle when the world just seems cruel?
AqvasFire2

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:13 pm

High quality bringer shirt. Bringer on blood red background. A t-shirt that doesn't loose the colour after few wash rounds tho.

Verlaat on yellow background is also nice. (no I don't mean the lv 2 **** face)

Aside from that probably nothing alteil related. Who knows.
If the ingame cost changes ...

I spend money on books, games and good food mostly, but wouldn't eat at alteil's.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby AquasFire3 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:15 pm

Honestly i only would spend my money on things if i know what i am getting like prebuilts.Otherwise ill just see no use and just spend gran i saved up.
AquasFire3

Postby Anima13 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:57 pm

I would (If in position to do it) spend money for: Expacks, goldbox for new sets, prebuilts, triplication lotto, eventuell exlotto with sphere restiction if i have a bigger sum in background. So basically mainly pinpoint kind of purchases.
Anima13

Postby shadowsketch » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:39 pm

About me, I've been playing off and on for about 2 years. I play towards whatever has a card that interests me, so I have no bias towards any particular sphere.

I'll spend money on EX lottos, Seasonal cards, new sets, and other opportunities with a lower card pool.

Outside of Alteil, I would love to buy some merch. Zalzagul tshirt would be on the top of my list, second would be cute fluffy dolls like a stuffed Advent.
shadowsketch

Postby Savin877 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:54 pm

I am assuming you are speaking about buying cards in game? If so then for me it just has to be something that I am guaranteed. And I don't mean card packs where a random 3, 4, or 5* is guaranteed, I mean guarantee as in I am guaranteed to get "X" card no matter what.

Would it cost more? You bet, but I would spend for it.

For example, I don't have any Ellie's and could really use some. I hear that they were in the EX-lotto sale and that's great. Except the only problem is I'm not guaranteed them and I have almost every other EX out there so why should I spend 300 (or 500) gran each pull for something I am not guaranteed? To me it just isn't worth it. Sure I COULD get 3 Ellies in one 500 gran Lawtia pull but the truth based on past observations is that it would probably cost me at least 10 pulls or so before I even get one.

I just refuse to pay that kind of cash with those odds. The CPC ratio in this game is still atrocious and I feel like not just me, but many veterans of this game have no reliable way to spend money on supporting it. Now that I think about it if Logress wanted to allow point cards to be spent on ANY (including EX) cards that might be a nice touch to add.
Savin877

Postby Pikeru » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:36 am

AqvasFire2 wrote:A KP pillow/plushy. Not a fan of the whole pay to win stuff. But who wouldn't want a fluffy KP plushy to cuddle when the world just seems cruel?

This. Definitely this.

Aside from that, spending bonuses. Not expensive ones, but "spend this much, you get X specific card/playset, etc.", depending on what's being offered of course.
The video BlackSun has never seen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKUgX232Qwc
Pikeru

Postby Callonia » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:50 am

I do know I will pay to get a ridrea seasonal that's for sure. Hurry up Alteil. I wanna one.
Callonia

Next

Return to Alteil General Discussion