How relevant or irrelevant should the errata changes be?

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: How relevant or irrelevant should the errata changes be?

Postby Muklas » Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:18 am

Bud everyone knows that you have an unhealthy Refess bias and that if you got it your way you'd cut anything that threatens the supremacy of your toy soldiers out of the game.
Ha ha, I'm using the shaving foams!
Muklas

Postby angelspawns » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:00 am

LDEvolution wrote:Am I the only one who cares about Augmented and its contribution to a MD file?

Seriously nerfing its close skill is fine and all but the drop in HP is just asking for dolls to need to compensate for yet another LV3 unit with low HP, a better choice would've been nerfing Overdose and not the MD since MD lately has been doing horribly against alot of files in folrart.

Same. As a doll i liked her alot, as augmented i hated her (because of overdose). Wrong stuff happened here....

My problems with verlaat was his actionskill. It heals himself + kills anything it hits @4Agi. Changing its Dmg to just friendlies x15 and maybe remove the self heal wouldve sufficed imo. But they nerfed that support buff now aswell... any drastic nerf on his actionskill wouldve scared people away from using him. So meh... I'm impartial about it atm.

Miffy should SP gen as actionskill like energizer bunny. Making the right choice between either attack, heal or use a Skill.

Sofar my thoughts on current errata, as i havent seen the complete list of changes yet to other cards. But as a whole i fear lots of missed opportunities.
Alteil past has shown too much restraint when buffing.
angelspawns

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:18 am

The thing that mattered and was useful in this errata were the few changed soulskills.

Eagle soldier can be comboed with mystere, tho we really don't need more returns.

Oh and then we got another somewhat decent 3 lp, phoenix ...
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby WhiteDragon2 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:28 am

angelspawns wrote:Same. As a doll i liked her alot, as augmented i hated her (because of overdose). Wrong stuff happened here....

I liked her as an augment but disliked her being a doll. Overdose spam never made me worried and when using her I only have 1 overdose in my augment file which I didn't even use half of the time (probably even less than that but I haven't kept count), but some of the doll synergy (sumer & felena, sumer, CMD reviver) you could add to her was a bit too much.
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.'
WhiteDragon2

Postby AqvasFire2 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:38 pm

Honestly the change needed to be in overdose. Just don't give it a refund. There's no reason to use it on any other unit besides the doll that's an augmented, because she's the only augment with a close skill, and all of them have 30 or lower attack at the start anyway unless you're talking about the meathead on counter. But even then, MD augment could get quick atk buffs thanks to sumer/violet.

I'm not sure why MD augment needed to be punished as a unit. What exactly is so wrong about 40 HP? Why does she have to get just pushed over by ye typical level 3 attack?
AqvasFire2

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:50 pm

She's on par with Light Heierrat Fighter.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby LoneKnight » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:53 pm

LHF has 40 HP.

Of course she doesn't have a close that good, or a buff start.
LoneKnight

Postby Shadow1798 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:25 pm

AqvasFire2 wrote:The jewel nerf made it completely useless thanks to the SP=0 skill. What the hell do you do when your opponent goes t1 shade now? Tidal the shade? Really? Or do you just eat the 1 SP loss on turn 2 when you pop it, if all you need is Falkow 4, or sink it into another sphere, even though you have enough ways of generating said other sphere anyway? Might as well go back to buncle mof. Jewel was good because it at least dodged t1 shade and gave you a bit of SP with which to fight off Lawt (you'd still eat t3 shade but that's the breaks).

This is just so blatantly untrue. If you're a mid-falkow file you just switch to Shvara SS and nothing else about the open changes. Against Shade you can just raise Falkow to 5 since your SS1 gives SP and not levels and dodge your own drain.

Urgrant and Mage Soldiers can just play a turn 2 Moxie. They probably should have been doing that in the first place. Serpents have to get more creative, but it's still pretty easy to come up with something. Hell, just play EX Wiz or something.

Other than being not compatible with Mediator almost nothing about the card changed.
Rapidly Flying Apprentice's Kill Count: 14 Izcers.
Shadow1798

Postby AqvasFire2 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:16 pm

Except kiss PoM SS goodbye as well. That's pretty massive. Also, the decoupling from mediator SS is actually pretty big in an environment that you need every card to try and cover some sort of matchup.
AqvasFire2

Postby asxlen64 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:26 pm

i havent decided which errata was worse, jp massive change everything around, or usa not so effect change, i mean the so call special treatment ones, verlaat ,myffyre and phoenix chick didnt change anything. did the gms even watch the matchs of players using these cards to change them appropriately, remember when i said most jp errata comes from the cards mostly used, great example showing what is balanced and what is not.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

PreviousNext

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau