Small Errata

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Small Errata

Postby gadu » Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:40 am

I still can't get over the fact that the balancers thought Augment was more OP than Chaos Anna. If anything deserved an HP nerf, it was Muffy.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:23 am

Chaos anna won't be worth playing if she gets another nerf.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Muklas » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:31 am

What Pera said, 80 HP is nothing for most files today, and she's predictable as hell.
Ha ha, I'm using the shaving foams!
Muklas

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:07 am

I also don't play her unless the field is somewhat safe.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
Peralisc9001

Postby Callonia » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:49 am

Just saw errata'd fire storm wyvern for the first time, its nice, he actually does something other than take up field space lol.

And the Samurai Lady, i'm surprised noone uses her, I actually nuked her repeatedly just to avoid getting hit by 80 dmg slash. Wait is it cuz she's balanced lulz.
Callonia

Postby AqvasFire2 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:13 pm

Still not liking samurai lady. So let me get this straight, you have to focus her, and then next turn, she can get out-agility'd and pwnt anyway before slashing, and she has to be on the front line even with a rankup? Why not give her range+1 so she doesn't get murdered instead of another HP+10 when she's already out of 40 damage SSs?

Firestorm wyvern: owl sage pinger? Still worthless since his open is junk.
AqvasFire2

Postby Callonia » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:17 pm

AqvasFire2 wrote:Still not liking samurai lady. So let me get this straight, you have to focus her, and then next turn, she can get out-agility'd and pwnt anyway before slashing, and she has to be on the front line even with a rankup? Why not give her range+1 so she doesn't get murdered instead of another HP+10 when she's already out of 40 damage SSs?

Firestorm wyvern: owl sage pinger? Still worthless since his open is junk.

Reminds me of 3 rng for bringer whine you made.

Nonsense whines.
Callonia

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:20 pm

Focus now, act next turn are sort of bad skill combos mostly.

I wouldn't bother with samurai lady ... I mean seriously why should i? If she at least had +1 RNG, maybe.
~ Retired ~
Peralisc9001

Postby Callonia » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:31 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:Focus now, act next turn are sort of bad skill combos mostly.

I wouldn't bother with samurai lady ... I mean seriously why should i? If she at least had +1 RNG, maybe.

Then she'll just be another samurai girl. Man up you sissies. Samurai lady is basically damn good now already. Free 60 dmg slash that you can use as active threat to protect other units on your field if she gets killed before she gets it off, oh well your other threats is safer because of samurai lady.

She has this same purpose like Ex lapierre, aliria, safiria etc but she does it gowen style.

Now stop crying like girls in falkow and start slashing like samurai lady.

The newest rankup actually puts her out of range of the popular 2 lp 50 dmg soul skills.
Callonia

Postby AqvasFire2 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:38 pm

Callonia wrote:
Peralisc9001 wrote:Focus now, act next turn are sort of bad skill combos mostly.

Then she'll just be another samurai girl. Man up you sissies. Samurai lady is basically damn good now already. Free 60 dmg slash that you can use as active threat to protect other units on your field if she gets killed before she gets it off, oh well your other threats is safer because of samurai lady.

She has this same purpose like Ex lapierre, aliria, safiria etc but she does it gowen style.

Now stop crying like girls in falkow and start slashing like samurai lady.

The newest rankup actually puts her out of range of the popular 2 lp 50 dmg soul skills.

A) yes, because we have other threats--oh wait, we just spent 3 SP on a samurai lady (and possibly a prayer for safety) that we didn't use on another threat. Oops.
B) Aliria?! Safiria?! Gowen style? Whaaaat? She doesn't support anything, you tool.
C) New rankup puts her out of 2 LP 50 dmg SSs, actually that's a good point.

Final verdict: still,the fact that she's an agi 4 auto instead of a start makes her sort of bad. The whole "focus now, act next turn" is just asking to get bent over by anyone that can hit you with an open or a SS on reaction. When you throw auto into the game, now we're also talking about outspeeding you (SKs, Fenrir, diamond buncle, start skill Ref DF buffs).

Basically, she's not bad, but put her against anything meta worthy and she better be out of your file because anyone half-decent will have an answer to her that'll cost you cards and SP.
AqvasFire2

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion