Card buff / nerf wish list

User suggestions to improve the game

Card buff / nerf wish list

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:06 am

Yes, it's obvious not everyone who plays the game posts on the forum so this list won't be complete since it won't have all players included in it, but you can invite everyone else to post here his/her preferences.

Besides we do need a thread where we point out things that are more immediate to look at than others, at least as a general preference. And most of all this can sort of help as a guideline, so i wish everyone could post here their wishes (i mean the overall community not just the forum active posters)

No this not meant as a debate thread, no complain thread, just as a mere wish list thread where as many players as possible participate and that's it!

I will list only buffs for now. (i still don't agree with lv 4 miff tho)
- Phoenix should have an actionskill. I don't like the idea that only characters like zuga and that refess level 3 undead get an extra skill besides the eternal revival close skill.
- Death Knight. He is a level 7. All the low undeads have some sort of extra close skill effect. This guy should more so have a better close skill or a good extra skill since max hp hate will be far stronger on him, simply because it's harder to get him out.
- Elite Crest Knight is one of the many crappy / bad crest units and another reason why dutchy of crest sux and needs immediate attention. When did you last time see this unit get played anyway?
- Magic Doll is garbage.
- Crest Regenerator Knight weak and understated garbage!
- Holy Emperor / Retear 5 stars should all have a soul skill of some sort to make them worth getting (i'd argue even 3 and 4 stars should all have one usefull interesting SS)
- Lycanthrope [Scylla] - garbage
Moon and Soul / Noirweiden even greater garbage
- Ancient Zombie Lord - stats of a level 2, price of a level 4 ... -3 LP if you want to get something out of him, which isn't worth it. Rather play nightwing which actually does something. -.- Awful awful awful card!
- Gunner Girl / Yuni - i think i've already recycled my yuni because she sux badly (note: this is not the ex version) and she really should have an SS it's a 4 star! An unique skill on it should be the very least reason to have it!
- God Lance / Estoma - GARBAGE! i don't want to recycle him, he would make a great card art addition to folrart ...
- Roar of Courage / Brave - he should be an ex worth getting, he is not!
- The Dark Eye / Wabell - it has the stats of a level 7, but no real good skill aside from the fact that it locks your file for few turns after you play him and also his cost is basically about that of a level 7 anyway (you loose 4 sp AT LEAST 4 sp for good, could be even more SP you actually loose!) It's far better to play fire dragon or earth dragon!
- Elder Druid the actionskill is overcosted for a 20 HP vanilla unit also she is slow
- Shield Coat / Fierte - still awful as an unit, that DF is so insignificant, she is ridiculously underpowered these days and everyone agreed for many sets now she needs a buff so she should get one ...
- EX: Dance Macabre / Lelein - only way this will be ever good is there is a strong level debuffer in the game that makes it worth playing this unit. There was. Problem was it was nerfed (instead of nerfing returns).
- EX: Evangelical Hymn / Gospel - should cost 0 SP on revive
- Beast King / Scarrion - he will be bashed into the ground with ease and his actionskill is missplace since he already costs a lot to get out.
- Lady of the Megiddo / Belfyna - too easy to make her backfire or rendered useless. And i can't remember when was the last time i've seen her played. (set 4?)
- Crest Cursed Swordsman - another HORRID dutchy of the crest
- Gun Princess' Sword / Mizalio - AWFULLY HORRID HORRIBLE GARBAGE UNIT!

There are a lot more, but whatever the list of to fix stuff is too long.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Re: Card buff / nerf wish list

Postby Pikeru » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:48 pm

I believe these cards should see buffs:

- Sorcerer Guard, cause Falkow shouldn't have to rely solely on cowardly return tactics to win every match.
- Frost Bow Archer, likewise.
- Mermaid Archer, see above.
- 2nd Shrine Leader/Shathia, not sure I've ever seen her played. She doesn't even give any bonuses to SKs.
The video BlackSun has never seen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKUgX232Qwc
Pikeru

Postby Icyman2 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:01 pm

Frost bow mystere.
Icyman2

Postby shadowsketch » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:12 pm

I'd love to see vanilla Zalzagul with some sort of defense-penetrating pinpoint, but I'm biased.

Also, Djinn. Stats are ok, could use 10 more attack or some DEF, but the action skill is underwhelming.
shadowsketch

Postby VertuHonagan » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:43 pm

I find if it funny that for a while I went unbeaten with a file made up of cards only from your list of cards that need major buffs. If I had Mizalio I think it would be an even better file! Since I start my fun fun file with Guner Girl / Yuni and Shield Coat / Fierte combo and then turn it into a mid rank up file using Cassandra, Asuet, Roar of Courage / Brave, Unequaled Legend / Genshin, Fire Storm / Bander, and God Lance / Estoma.

Though the file isn't perfect it is a decent file and was doing pretty good until people realized how strong mid refess was.
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:48 pm

If you agree with the balance then the thread isn't for you. As simple as that.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
Peralisc9001

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:54 pm

Scarrion and Belfyna should not be on that list. Otherwise, I agree.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Shirozaki » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:56 pm

Pikeru wrote:- 2nd Shrine Leader/Shathia, not sure I've ever seen her played. She doesn't even give any bonuses to SKs.

To be fair, none of the SK leader benefit the Shrine Knights, except for Elaice who was designed by the horrible Japanese Set 9 designer.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:57 pm

This is not a debate thread.

If you got wishes of your own, go ahead and post them. The idea is what the majority wants, not where the debate goes to.
~ Retired ~
Peralisc9001

Postby Dean » Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:06 pm

Orphan of the Archive / Nereis need a redesign. Free playset of a 5 star to everyone and I still have not see her once.
Dean

Next

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau