Re: alteil gossip!!!!!

Postby Callonia » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:05 am

Just got next ace tanker battle, this time in my vk3601h xD
Callonia

Postby fargone » Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:03 pm

I entered.

I tried each tank.

I upgraded my tanks, and even have 2 new tanks.

I died, many times.

Something still makes me want to play... I am so bad at this game.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:15 pm

I heard the recent errata was not really satisfying. MD augment took the kick in the **** that Miffere should've gotten. @_@
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Callonia » Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:57 pm

fargone wrote:I entered.

I tried each tank.

I upgraded my tanks, and even have 2 new tanks.

I died, many times.

Something still makes me want to play... I am so bad at this game.

Lol, that's normal my survival ratio is like 23%. I think around tier 3/4 would be good time for you to start learning how penetration value works and such xD

Oh and 50% crew sucks, so after playing for awhile u should have enough credits to get a 75% crew when you buy a new tank xD

And yes, yes, its fun blowing up tanks isn't it xD

Oh and i'm broke now, just bought a jagdpanther, crusader, and a t20 XD
Callonia

Postby methebest » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:14 pm

i bought a kv-3 a few days back

what server you on fargs?
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby fargone » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:34 pm

I did a bad thing, Im on the pacific server not the US server. Based on the ping though, it was a good choice for me (I'd hate to suffer with more lag that I already have).

I have discovered I have a reasonable grasp on the SPG's. Getting 3-5 kills on any decent game. Aiming them with direct fire is fun... having only one shot when they finally find you makes it more interesting.

I can't seem to make British tanks work, they are so slow, I feel like a target. But seem to be doing above average or better on all of my tanks - I like that they rate each one (if above 50% of players average scores) so you can get some idea of how bad you suck. I say this, cos I was convinced I was doing really really poorly, but am in the top 50% or 80% with most of them... still learning...

I like a da tanka game'a.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

fargone

Postby Callonia » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:31 pm

Nice lol, I'm terrible with spgs. Although, on both spgs i have played, the t57 and bison both of their first shots have landed perfectly on the mark and one hit ko'd both tanks that I shot at. xD Dont' really like it. Just not my play style, I like going and shooting up tanks whenever i feel like it.

I take my spg and to TD mode too easily <.< Especially when there's no targets I can hit and they're all hiding.
Callonia

Postby methebest » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:01 pm

im ok with spgs but don't really enjoy playing them that much
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby fargone » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:14 pm

True, spg's are a support unit, you can't sit there playing them constantly. If you have a team with some sense of team work and map awareness however, they can make or break a game.

Then, of course, you find some maps where they are absolutely useless due to too many obstructions.

I noticed nobody mentioned British tanks. I think I now understand why it was in WW2 that most of their tanks were manned by Irish and Scottish military. The Brit's have always appreciated a good human shield.
GonFreeces31 wrote:

fargone

Postby Callonia » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:34 pm

It's more like because they were implemented very recently in 8.1 patch update xD

Chinese tanks is coming in 8.2

I can't really say much about british at the moment cuz i'm at Crusader and Churchill I. I hate the churchill but like crusader somewhat.

One thing I noticed about british light tank si that they're really dependant on their teammates not sucking at all. Because they need to get behind that frontline and tear stuff up. Cuz if your team sucks, you might as well suicide ram the first random arty you find.
Callonia

PreviousNext

Return to General Off Topic