Card buff / nerf wish list

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Card buff / nerf wish list

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:29 pm

Dean wrote:Orphan of the Archive / Nereis need a redesign. Free playset of a 5 star to everyone and I still have not see her once.

I just recently noticed she can return your own units :?
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby fargone » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:26 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:
Dean wrote:Orphan of the Archive / Nereis need a redesign. Free playset of a 5 star to everyone and I still have not see her once.

Sometimes it's better to let people think you are a fool, than to open your mouth and prove it.

Especially if you are on the balance team...

... I am so glad you've got us covered.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:28 pm

I didn't do much work on this last set. A few times I said Neries (or whatever his name is) sucked. He got buffed from his original form. I had no interest and barely even looked at the card.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:31 pm

fargone wrote:
GonFreeces31 wrote:

Sometimes it's better to let people think you are a fool, than to open your mouth and prove it.

Especially if you are on the balance team...

... I am so glad you've got us covered.

+1 :lol: :lol: :lol:
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Callonia » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:44 pm

At least its recurring theme with Mark of Failure. backfiring.

As for buffs.
I still want Swallow Scout's action skill to cost 0 sp to use.

Maybe raise Ruben's glamour rain of roses's cap at 150 hp to 200 hp. I've lost plenty of duels cuz of it. Coz it leaves while you're still trying to fill up the field. whatever. Cuz if it leaves at bad time i just pretty much press give up unless I anticipate I can somehow survive it.

Mountain Giant thingie made of rock, maybe give him a action skill that have him throw a rock at a random target it feels like squishing.

As for nerfs.
Can't think of anything atm except for Ryu. Getting hit by 100 damage by an attack immune tank sucks.

Returns. That is all.
Callonia

Postby GOSCAR » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:01 pm

Pikeru wrote:- Sorcerer Guard, cause Falkow shouldn't have to rely solely on cowardly return tactics to win every match.
- Frost Bow Archer, likewise.

- 2nd Shrine Leader/Shathia, not sure I've ever seen her played. She doesn't even give any bonuses to SKs.

Head desk.

Also Shathia is fine (if anything relocate her 25 attack and 55 hp to 60 hp and 20 attack).

Buff:
1. 2nd Dragonrider / Resource (Elneith of the 5 stars)
2. Elneith
3. Strike Samurai / Thunderbolt
4. Bounty Hunter /Elena (honestly just make her second action a pinpoint...)
5. Red Mantlee / Defau
6. Gunner Girl Trio
7. Volcano Giant (Elneith of the 2 stars)
8. Folrart Shield Knight (honestly wtf why hasn't this card been even looked at)
9. Beast Soldier / Orthos
10. High Inquisitor / Fortune
11. 2nd Dragonrider / Resource (yup twice since he is that bad)
12. Quick Draw
13. Mermaid Sorceress
14. Swan Cavalier
15. Harpy

Nerf:
1. Choas Form / Annarose
2. Return
3. Moon Child Miffrye (honestly that start and 10 hp need to go)
4. Overdose
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby methebest » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:23 am

set 2 alphonce could do with 10 more hp same with xxxx

hell alot of older cards might become half decent with hp buffs like crest regenerator knight might become a viable tank with 60 hp
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby Pikeru » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:48 am

Shirozaki wrote:
Pikeru wrote:- 2nd Shrine Leader/Shathia, not sure I've ever seen her played. She doesn't even give any bonuses to SKs.

To be fair, none of the SK leader benefit the Shrine Knights, except for Elaice who was designed by the horrible Japanese Set 9 designer.

You're severely overlooking Ridrea as well, practically a staple SS in the deck. As for the last 2, Lumira and Judie are both fine as is, which only leaves Shathia.

While I'm at it, I'll mention a few more for buffs:
Magic Scythe Soldier
Folrart Shield Knight - Anything even as small as "Action (0) - Deal 10 damage to a random unit in range." would be a huge improvement.
Samurai Girl - Just +5 HP could make some difference.
The video BlackSun has never seen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKUgX232Qwc
Pikeru

Postby Shirozaki » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:00 am

Pikeru wrote:
Shirozaki wrote:
Pikeru wrote:- 2nd Shrine Leader/Shathia, not sure I've ever seen her played. She doesn't even give any bonuses to SKs.

To be fair, none of the SK leader benefit the Shrine Knights, except for Elaice who was designed by the horrible Japanese Set 9 designer.

You're severely overlooking Ridrea as well, practically a staple SS in the deck. As for the last 2, Lumira and Judie are both fine as is, which only leaves Shathia.

While I'm at it, I'll mention a few more for buffs:
Magic Scythe Soldier
Folrart Shield Knight - Anything even as small as "Action (0) - Deal 10 damage to a random unit in range." would be a huge improvement.
Samurai Girl - Just +5 HP could make some difference.

Lapierre. Lumira. Judie. Ridrea. Shathia. HK Lapierre (Whose subtype was changed from Shrine Knight to Captain). SS notwithstanding (which can be easily replicated by other Soul skills), neither of those support Shrine Knights in any way, and Elaice was a severe miscalculation by a designer that didn't know the game too well (Throwing a character in a non-character tribe, she herself is fine as a unit). Ironically EX: Shathia IS a Shrine Knight.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:02 pm

Shirozaki wrote:and Elaice was a severe miscalculation by a designer that didn't know the game too well (Throwing a character in a non-character tribe, she herself is fine as a unit). Ironically EX: Shathia IS a Shrine Knight.

There is nothing wrong with a character in a non-character tribe. This happens all the time (e.g., Sumer with magic dolls, HK Lap with Solar, Metia with mermaids, Mizette with pixies, etc.)
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

PreviousNext

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau