EX cards obtainable for point cards

User suggestions to improve the game

EX cards obtainable for point cards

Postby Peralisc9001 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:53 am

Those with 30 recycle value obtainable for 30 point cards.

Those with 300 recycle value obtainable for 60 point cards.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Re: EX cards obtainable for point cards

Postby Shirozaki » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:52 am

While I agree that EX cards need better accessibility, the point card system needs a considerable reconstruction before it can be tampered with.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby Anima13 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:06 pm

I would also love to have something like this but lets face it: ex cards are probably one of the best sales they can have: so why weakening that sale?

I still could imagine something like ex pointcards you get from recycling ex cards. This would slighly weaken the issues that an ex lotto brings with it. Unfortunaltelly it would likely piss of everyone who recycled the uneccessary ex cards they got...
Anima13

Postby royrevant » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:19 pm

I don't know the best way to do so, but I would be thrilled to see some options to pinpoint EX cards. Or at least further narrow the EX pool. The occasional EX sphere lottos are a first good step. And if you're new or new-ish to the game this is a great way to start your EX collection. But when you are looking for just a few EX cards (as many are) there is no way to get decent odds of obtaining them. The EX card list keeps getting bigger and bigger with time. Which means the chance to pull a specific EX card from a lotto becomes worse and worse over time. Right now your odds of pulling a specific EX card through the regular EX lotto is below 1%. As I said the EX sphere lotto helps boost that percentage a bit, but not enough for my needs. I keep looking at the EX sphere lotto today and telling myself not to waste my gran because I only want a very small pool of cards. Again, for those who need several EX cards today's special lottos are a great option.
royrevant

Postby hexagram » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:24 pm

auction house should solve this

I think definantely 2stars and below should be available to all through auction via fm and possibly 3 stars so all players including free can buy them. The seller can decide whether they accept fm.

4stars to ex should only be targetable with gran from cashier.

doing ex lotto. Will not recycle extra copies- put on auction house probably but it is still a long way off and still not clear yet

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau