Leave Miffy Aloooonnneee!

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Leave Miffy Aloooonnneee!

Postby gadu » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:53 am

Callonia wrote:Also, power creep surprised me. Before this set came out, one of my files could use recovery phase during a certain turn, but not anymore if it's fighting set 11 cards. It has forced me to fight without a heal and 1 less sp than before which actually had made me lose. Just cuz of that one sp i'm lacking. :( Time where I can't play ridrea anymore might come soon.

Yes! Another thing that I've noticed is that I find myself iczering a LOT more, where as before I would ALWAYS rest.

On top of that, 8 LP seems to go a lot faster than I remember.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Peralisc9001 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:36 am

Why is it so hard to get it? OP stuff is OP and needs nerf unless you buff everything else.

At the very least Miffere needs to absolutely loose the start skill forever.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Callonia » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:27 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:At the very least Miffere needs to absolutely loose the start skill forever.

No.
Callonia

Postby Muklas » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:30 pm

Sure, why not.
Ha ha, I'm using the shaving foams!
Muklas

Postby LoneKnight » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:41 pm

AqvasFire2 wrote:
worthing wrote:free sp=op. put owl sage at 0 hp. alteil pls

At least you can sala that thing. Honestly, I'd like to see some data as to the average amount of SP generated by miffles vs. anttila vs. owl sage in games. Rule being that the cards have to be set at least once over the course of a game.

A funny rule cause Miffy is harder to set than any of the other cards you mention. Would kinda skewer the data.

Hell, Owl sage usually serves a higher purpose by not generating mana and getting killed instead.
LoneKnight

Postby Callonia » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:12 pm

Well I'll be, looks like loneknight have some experience with every sp generators at least.
Callonia

Postby Shadow1798 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:47 pm

That is an interesting point. Most SP generators also double as sac units, while Miffyre is clearly supposed to be controlled over the course of multiple turns.

If an Owl Sage gets Salaed, you let it die and get a Soul Skill. If Miffyre dies you'll probably revive it, meaning Miffyre isn't actually doing anything for you until two turns later. If it gets killed again without generating SP, you have a problem on your hands.
Rapidly Flying Apprentice's Kill Count: 14 Izcers.
Shadow1798

Postby AqvasFire2 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:14 am

Shadow1798 wrote: If it gets killed again without generating SP, you have a problem on your hands.

If your opponent can successfully kill 3 copies of miff without burning through too many resources before she can pay at least for her revives, you're a horrible player.
AqvasFire2

Postby Malarious » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:39 am

Callonia wrote:Also, power creep surprised me. Before this set came out, one of my files could use recovery phase during a certain turn, but not anymore if it's fighting set 11 cards. It has forced me to fight without a heal and 1 less sp than before which actually had made me lose. Just cuz of that one sp i'm lacking. :( Time where I can't play ridrea anymore might come soon.

As soon as set 12 perhaps. Well i still can play her but I won't be able to get any attacks off.

I believe the power creep was a direct result of complains that set 10 did not change the meta very much so set 11 made sure to.

As to Miff, nerf her. :)
Malarious

Postby Khiruki » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:41 am

Malarious wrote:
I believe the power creep was a direct result of complains that set 10 did not change the meta very much so set 11 made sure to.

...Wow. Really?
ImageImage
Khiruki

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion