What's the point of mirage master?

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: What's the point of mirage master?

Postby CainHyde » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:26 am

MM is a nice way for me to collect gran.
I hate the time needed to pre-load the card though.
Also... like the other said, maybe we need the story updated. :|
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby hexagram » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:38 am

Single best way for free/low spenders to get gran

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby gabotheplaya » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:20 pm

hexagram wrote:Single best way for free/low spenders to get gran

At the cost of your life.

(note: your time = your life)

Its the most mind-mubingly dumb way to earn gran since its completely disconnected from what you SHOULD be playing and enjoying.

I still do it everyday, i'm letting the pissed-off-o-meter fill before i just say "f*it i quit!".
ImageImage
gabotheplaya

Postby fargone » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:45 pm

Why not just inject $5 per month and quit MM for good?

Your $5 will net you more gran anyway.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby Scientiafide » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:33 pm

I have a better suggestions: Remove MM altogether, and just give players who log in 10-15 gran for playing. A lot of games actually do this.

In fact, this game should reward players for actually playing. In most games, if you play for an hour or so at any time you get rewarded for it. In alteil, you just get that first free card and that's it. Maybe 6-8 gran or so if you win all your matches (which isn't even enough for a card). But again, players should be rewarded for actually playing alongside being rewarded for winning.

Scientiafide

Postby LoneKnight » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:19 pm

Yeah, if you force the player to play a game for 10 minutes anyway, it may as well be the main game and not a side game everyone finds annoying (and doesn't build community anyway).
LoneKnight

Postby hexagram » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:47 pm

How about allowing people to legally do both mirage master and free daily lotto?

Or even automatically add 5/10 gran for logging in each day - or as an added reward for doing daily duelist

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby MiKeMiTchi » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:15 pm

^I agree!

How about Reopening MM FM again? Like I said on another post:

Why not reopen FM in MM for MM's sake?

Please do enlighten us why it was removed again? It was to prevent botters from gaining huge FM amounts for the 2500 FM -> Point Card conversion, correct? If that's the case, then why not just limit MM's FM reward like daily Gran reward?

0. The promise of Napoleon since MM FM ending is still at large (2 months became 2 years and counting)
http://www.alteil.com/index.php/component/content/article/1-latest-news/908-mirage-master-fm-ending

1. Bring back FM in MM
2. Like MM Gran, limit FM reward daily ( possibly 1 Gran : 4 FM ) (20, 40, and 60 FM consequently)
3. Iczers levels 20 and above have a chance of getting FM besides Folrart arena matches, since Daily Duelist FM reward only lasts 'til LVL 19.
4. Newbies will also have better access on avatar items, FM lottery, and FM->PC.

This proposal won't terribly hurt the balance since one low-leveled iczer needs to play about a month (losing 5 or more battles per day + suggested MM FM reward) while not accounting wins to accumulate at least 2500 FM (and that's just 1 PC). Let's say you gain 500 FM a day, and get the max suggested reward: 500 + 60. You'll accumulate 2500 FM in 5 days at most, and 10 PCs in 44 days -- that's technically 50 days without the MM FM reward. That'll still take a long time, and what more when we include the FM lottery and the Avatar Store? I've seen high-level players with ~14k FM on their account, but that alone won't still give you a 1* of your choice. I know you could gain PCs in other ways like participating in events, but just consider... that not all players, esp. free players, can always participate in events. Having more chances of getting FM may lower the amount of players that'll quit because of continuous arena losses, and MM is a viable choice since it offered FM long before. I know this will make high-level players a tad richer, but the rich aren't richer when there's almost no one in the bottom of the food chain.

With FM reopen in mind, I believe this will increase MM's significance and gives hardworking newbies some fighting chance, even for a bit. But if this FM reward is still not feasible for reopening in MM, then why show new players the FM reward as forever '0'? It will only hurt the eyes of the new players, hoping they could get some FM out of MM... but to no avail. Do something about the FM option in MM! Either reopen it, or just plainly remove it (including the texts) from MM completely.
MiKeMiTchi

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:20 pm

BOTS! That's why.

And regardless of whether we all agree or disagree, the only solution for now is to have napoleon ... but whatever.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Callonia » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:47 pm

I don't even look at FM, if i feel like swtiching them into point cards for once in ablue moon I check how much i have xD
Callonia

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion