We really need something done against idiotic stalling

User suggestions to improve the game

We really need something done against idiotic stalling

Postby Peralisc9001 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:11 am

*** Welcome!! [BattleID:2380380_11] ***


So this is a serpent deck player (which also has returns). Why i think he stalled is because i spammed returns on him and won.
Hypocrite return users are the worst. If you play returns or any other form of meta then you shouldn't be a sore looser when they defeat you! Quit and DO NOT STALL!


It was a fair match between return abusers and i didn't deserve any **** idiotic retarded stalling!
I even had ebreenu in there to make the returns even lamer, but it's still fair vs other return decks.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
User avatar
Peralisc9001
 
Posts: 1949
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:35 pm
Location: Agartha

Re: We really need something done against idiotic stalling

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:02 pm

It would be nice if you didn't stereotype so much.
The True Hero / Callonia
User avatar
GonFreeces31
 
Posts: 9320
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:20 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: We really need something done against idiotic stalling

Postby Peralisc9001 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:12 pm

You are a stereotype and it would be nice if you wouldn't get offended for being called out of what you are.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
User avatar
Peralisc9001
 
Posts: 1949
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:35 pm
Location: Agartha

Re: We really need something done against idiotic stalling

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:38 pm

You're helping foster the type of negative community that new players will not wish to participate in.
The True Hero / Callonia
User avatar
GonFreeces31
 
Posts: 9320
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:20 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: We really need something done against idiotic stalling

Postby Peralisc9001 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:44 pm

Well don't offtopic my thread with your negative and unnecessary rants and everything will be fine. Since then i won't respond to your idiotic comments accordingly.

Also stop being butthurt because people call you a return user.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
User avatar
Peralisc9001
 
Posts: 1949
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:35 pm
Location: Agartha

Re: We really need something done against idiotic stalling

Postby fargone » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:36 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:You're helping foster the type of negative community that new players will not wish to participate in.


To be fair.

All negativity is directed at you, Gonfreeces31. Nobody else.

To be fair,

You inspire this type of behaviour in others.

You travel a fine line that you believe is within certain parameters. It isn't. Wake up and smell the roses.


I have never in my life seen a situation like yours where the person in your situation is not guilty of creating the situation at hand. You are like demongod in your posting style. I accept DG's endless posting easier than yours as his always have at least some substance to them - no matter how abrasive they may be. Yours are mostly infuriatingly idiotic and are designed to stir an emotional response in its readers and in those you direct your posts toward. That is against any forum rules, and any decent moderator would have at least temp banned you by now.

I don't care about your stupid responses that have no meaning, so please don't waste your breath responding to this. I'm not discussing it with you, I'm telling you. You can either accept it and make some changes, or continue as you have done while getting the same responses you have been getting. Your choice, see if you can make an intelligent one, eh?
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.


What, I make legit points too...
User avatar
fargone
 
Posts: 2612
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:39 pm

Re: We really need something done against idiotic stalling

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:48 pm

I haven't done anything to inspire all this hatred anytime recently. It is you guys who seem to have developed a deep seeded hatred that seem to be the problem. Why you feel the need to ruin every thread is beyond me. Also, why you can't just ignore me and move on with your life is a whole other concern entirely.
The True Hero / Callonia
User avatar
GonFreeces31
 
Posts: 9320
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:20 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: We really need something done against idiotic stalling

Postby Scientiafide » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:06 pm

fargone wrote:
GonFreeces31 wrote:You're helping foster the type of negative community that new players will not wish to participate in.


To be fair.

All negativity is directed at you, Gonfreeces31. Nobody else.

To be fair,

You inspire this type of behaviour in others.

You travel a fine line that you believe is within certain parameters. It isn't. Wake up and smell the roses.


I have never in my life seen a situation like yours where the person in your situation is not guilty of creating the situation at hand. You are like demongod in your posting style. I accept DG's endless posting easier than yours as his always have at least some substance to them - no matter how abrasive they may be. Yours are mostly infuriatingly idiotic and are designed to stir an emotional response in its readers and in those you direct your posts toward. That is against any forum rules, and any decent moderator would have at least temp banned you by now.

I don't care about your stupid responses that have no meaning, so please don't waste your breath responding to this. I'm not discussing it with you, I'm telling you. You can either accept it and make some changes, or continue as you have done while getting the same responses you have been getting. Your choice, see if you can make an intelligent one, eh?


To be fair I did notice a brief period of time (about a week ago?) or so where he did seem to be trying somewhat. Whenever I saw his posts in a thread they seemed to have more substance and weren't as annoying/holier-than-thou/vague etc. But yea it seems he's kind of back to his old ways again.
Image

Image
User avatar
Scientiafide
 
Posts: 404
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:44 pm

Re: We really need something done against idiotic stalling

Postby WhiteDragon2 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:19 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:*** Welcome!! [BattleID:2380380_11] ***


So this is a serpent deck player (which also has returns). Why i think he stalled is because i spammed returns on him and won.
Hypocrite return users are the worst. If you play returns or any other form of meta then you shouldn't be a sore looser when they defeat you! Quit and DO NOT STALL!


It was a fair match between return abusers and i didn't deserve any **** idiotic retarded stalling!
I even had ebreenu in there to make the returns even lamer, but it's still fair vs other return decks.


I see here no proof of the claim you make (which is someone stalled on you because you spammed returns) but I don't find it necessary, however I also see a wrong argumentation (he doesn't have the right to stall, not because you find it indecent, but because he had return in his file.), insults directed at not only stalling, but also at anyone using returns, no real effort on actually suggesting something (this is safiria's planning bureau), and no real need for anyone on the community to read this. All I see is someone writing about his frustrations in a rather offensive way.

Peralisc9001 wrote:Well don't offtopic my thread with your negative and unnecessary rants and everything will be fine. Since then i won't respond to your idiotic comments accordingly.

Also stop being butthurt because people call you a return user.


Please look at you original post, I feel a lot of your words describe it much better than they describe gon's posts in this thread, to indicate it I'll reword it a bit:

Peralisc9001 wrote:Well don't offtopic this subforum with your negative and unnecessary rants and everything will be fine. Since then i won't respond to your idiotic comments accordingly.

Also stop being butthurt because of return users.


(please note that I personally wouldn't word things in that way as I find it offensive)

Could we please stop with all the random insults and condescending behavior on the forums.
Last edited by WhiteDragon2 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.'
User avatar
WhiteDragon2
 
Posts: 400
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:07 am

Re: We really need something done against idiotic stalling

Postby Peralisc9001 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:22 pm

See this thread wasn't about gon. He came here and basically asked for taunts.


The reason i opened this thread is because it is damn obvious that my opponent got angry because i kept spamming returns and through them removed his entire field. Basically took from him any chance of winning that duel.

Main point is that since the opponent was also using returns, he had absolutely no right to be angry at my returns and thus stall the game! That behavior should never be allowed! Ever! He let his timer run out after he felt the game was decided with me as the winner, thus as the greater return abuser.


@whitedragon all the proof that he stalled is in the battle ID. You are not in any position to verify the claim, but neither do you have to verify it. Please tend to your own duties instead.

Also what i said is that he has no right to stall, even more so he has no right to stall in a fair match! We both had returns, there is nothing for him to be angry about.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
User avatar
Peralisc9001
 
Posts: 1949
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:35 pm
Location: Agartha

Next

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests