We really need something done against idiotic stalling

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: We really need something done against idiotic stalling

Postby Peralisc9001 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:26 pm

I want to point out that in my other thread that was against stallers, there were many people complaining about unfair matchups and about unfair or broken cards.

This duel was about return vs return. I think that was ABSOLUTELY FAIR! So bottom line is my opponent was a sore looser, his returns lost to my returns.



GG, quit stalling!
Last edited by Peralisc9001 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
User avatar
Peralisc9001
 
Posts: 1949
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:35 pm
Location: Agartha

Re: We really need something done against idiotic stalling

Postby AqvasFire2 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:26 pm

Guys: solution to an opponent stalling: open a different tab and do something else on teh interwebz.

Or grab a snack, or whatever. Don't sit there like an idiot in suspense =).
User avatar
AqvasFire2
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:47 am
Location: Florida

Re: We really need something done against idiotic stalling

Postby Peralisc9001 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:28 pm

AqvasFire2 wrote:Guys: solution to an opponent stalling: open a different tab and do something else on teh interwebz.

Or grab a snack, or whatever. Don't sit there like an idiot in suspense =).

Actually i was listening to a radio show while playing.

Even so, the stallers need to be reported.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
User avatar
Peralisc9001
 
Posts: 1949
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:35 pm
Location: Agartha

Re: We really need something done against idiotic stalling

Postby AqvasFire2 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:30 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:
AqvasFire2 wrote:Guys: solution to an opponent stalling: open a different tab and do something else on teh interwebz.

Or grab a snack, or whatever. Don't sit there like an idiot in suspense =).

Actually i was listening to a radio show while playing.

Even so, the stallers need to be reported.

No disagreements there. I've come across them myself. Just that I don't think we need to be in such a huff and puff about it.
User avatar
AqvasFire2
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:47 am
Location: Florida

Re: We really need something done against idiotic stalling

Postby WhiteDragon2 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:44 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:I want to point out that in my other thread that was against stallers, there were many people complaining about unfair matchups and about unfair or broken cards.

This duel was about return vs return. I think that was ABSOLUTELY FAIR! So bottom line is my opponent was a sore looser, his returns lost to my returns.



GG, quit stalling!

I don't really understand how you didn't even note the point i was trying to make as I thought I made it really obvious :?

WhiteDragon2 wrote:
Peralisc9001 wrote:don't offtopic this subforum with your negative and unnecessary rants and everything will be fine.


The first thread about stalling was fine, this thread however is completely unnecessary and is also very negative. As such, I ask of you to please not make these kind of threads again.
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.'
User avatar
WhiteDragon2
 
Posts: 400
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:07 am

Re: We really need something done against idiotic stalling

Postby Peralisc9001 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:03 pm

There is no SUBFORUM to report stallers. I could put them in the bug forum, would be representative of their very BUG nature.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
User avatar
Peralisc9001
 
Posts: 1949
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:35 pm
Location: Agartha

Re: We really need something done against idiotic stalling

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:20 pm

You're supposed to PM a GM, not post these types of things publicly.
The True Hero / Callonia
User avatar
GonFreeces31
 
Posts: 9320
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:20 am
Location: Philadelphia

Previous

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest