Ban gon already

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Ban gon already

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:51 pm

Yes. He does all the data analysis. We don't do anything with that kind of stuff.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby AqvasFire2 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:53 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:Yes. He does all the data analysis. We don't do anything with that kind of stuff.

I believe this sums up my reaction quite nicely:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNsrK6P9QvI
AqvasFire2

Postby angelspawns » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:59 pm

Stfu Pera and Fargone. He may have idiotic opinions and stands by them, he may ask idiotic questions that may aggrevate you, but there's not a forumrule out there that bans people for being dense. Grow up and accept he has an opinion that's different from yours. Even if you don't like it, as long as he voices them in a well behaved manner there's nothing that warrants a ban. Neither does it give you free right to try and flame him to the ground with personal attacks.
If these forums were modded you 2 should be the first to seriously consider changing your behavior. You gotta take a piss on everything Gon says and stirr up drama about the smallest things. There's a frckin ignore list?? But you 2 must really like calling Gon out into arguments every damn time. I think you guys reached a new low when you try to be as insulting as you can, and then say you don't want a response... Wtf kind of posts are that huh? "Don't bother responding, just dropping by to make a personal insulting post. Now carry on with the topic??" Carry on my *ss. You should be perma banned thinking THAT'S proper behavior on a forum. If anything there's a PM function if you want to make a personal remark? But you don't go straight to insulting some1 on a public forum and then carry on like all is fine. You guys are not fine. You're like illmannered bullies run rampant without supervision. Be glad these forums aren't modded.
angelspawns

Postby Peralisc9001 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:28 pm

AqvasFire2 wrote:
GonFreeces31 wrote:Yes. He does all the data analysis. We don't do anything with that kind of stuff.

I believe this sums up my reaction quite nicely:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNsrK6P9QvI

LOL nice video and it is indeed very fitting :lol: :lol: :lol:

I mean it's about Data, get it? Get the pun? Data!

@angel go moan somewhere else if you don't like to stay on topic.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Icyglare » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:23 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:@angel go moan somewhere else if you don't like to stay on topic.

Whacha gonna do if Angel doesn't stay on topic, make a thread about it?
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Icyman2 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:52 pm

I don't understand why everyone is picking on gon. I try not to take sides or post in this sort of **** threads but this is just gangraping right here.
Icyman2

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:04 pm

Well I've certainly acted inappropriately in the past and offended people. I'm not exactly happy about that, but why people feel the need to constantly express this deep seeded hatred just seems unhealthy. If people want to flame me, it should be for things I've done recently and not mistakes I've made in the past.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby methebest » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:47 pm

Icyman2 wrote:I don't understand why everyone is picking on gon. I try not to take sides or post in this sort of **** threads but this is just gangraping right here.

because he decided he wanted this to happen.
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby fargone » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:34 am

angelspawns wrote:Stfu Pera and Fargone. He may have idiotic opinions and stands by them, he may ask idiotic questions that may aggrevate you, but there's not a forumrule out there that bans people for being dense. Grow up and accept he has an opinion that's different from yours. Even if you don't like it, as long as he voices them in a well behaved manner there's nothing that warrants a ban. Neither does it give you free right to try and flame him to the ground with personal attacks.
If these forums were modded you 2 should be the first to seriously consider changing your behavior. You gotta take a piss on everything Gon says and stirr up drama about the smallest things. There's a frckin ignore list?? But you 2 must really like calling Gon out into arguments every damn time. I think you guys reached a new low when you try to be as insulting as you can, and then say you don't want a response... Wtf kind of posts are that huh? "Don't bother responding, just dropping by to make a personal insulting post. Now carry on with the topic??" Carry on my *ss. You should be perma banned thinking THAT'S proper behavior on a forum. If anything there's a PM function if you want to make a personal remark? But you don't go straight to insulting some1 on a public forum and then carry on like all is fine. You guys are not fine. You're like illmannered bullies run rampant without supervision. Be glad these forums aren't modded.

The only thing I said in this thread is that it was amusing.

You acknowledge there is an ignore list, yet you yourself fail to use it. As people have asked me a number of times - U mad bro?

In short, blow it out your ****. This is pera's thread, not mine.

GonFreeces31 wrote:Well I've certainly acted inappropriately in the past and offended people. I'm not exactly happy about that, but why people feel the need to constantly express this deep seeded hatred just seems unhealthy. If people want to flame me, it should be for things I've done recently and not mistakes I've made in the past.

Me too Gon, but Angelspawns won't let me.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby Anima13 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:36 am

methebest wrote:
Icyman2 wrote:I don't understand why everyone is picking on gon. I try not to take sides or post in this sort of **** threads but this is just gangraping right here.

because he decided he wanted this to happen.

OR because the majority of the forum community is passionatly hating falkow, keep posting silly things about it, unwilling to understand its concept, demanding unjustified nerfs and spreading absolutly archaic imaginations about balance.
And this repeatedly **** provocked out this behavious of Gon, after noone was willing to rethink its position.
SO now who is the provocker? Who behaves ignorant and idiotic?

One can ban gon if you want, but then also ban all the other posters who contributed to this situation, at least in equal manner. Becasue you all can whine how you want, you cannot make the claim this all is just only Gons fault.
Anima13

PreviousNext

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau