alteil gossip!!!!!

Re: alteil gossip!!!!!

Postby methebest » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:48 am

honestly while its not reflected in game the british tanks were significantly better than the american ones. and the only low tier ones that actualy saw combat were the cruiser tanks but like they were made before anyone had a good idea of how to use tanks
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby AngelicDeath » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:12 am

I think the Germans had a pretty good idea how to use their tanks which in the early stages of the war were inferior to the British and the Russians. American tanks were built for speed in the interwar years. They got a wakeup call at Kasserine Pass.

I don't have the game but it sounds pretty fun.
Cheers,
AD
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby Callonia » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:42 pm

**** tanks have one huge glaring flaw in their tanks.... Frontal engines. FIRE FIRE FIRE TANKS ON FIRE! XD

Latest ace tanker this time on a king tiger.

Bishes no shoot at my lower glacis plate because I have it protected XD Thereby freeing up me to focus on just aiming and pew pew pew pew pew til I take the corridor. Yes that's why I'm moving that frenchie tank around for a little bit.
Callonia

Postby fargone » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:47 pm

AngelicDeath wrote:I think the Germans had a pretty good idea how to use their tanks which in the early stages of the war were inferior to the British and the Russians. American tanks were built for speed in the interwar years. They got a wakeup call at Kasserine Pass.

I don't have the game but it sounds pretty fun.
Cheers,
AD

Game is free online AD. World of Tanks. Worth taking a peek.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby AngelicDeath » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:15 pm

thx fargone,

i appreciate the invite but i really have no free time. i bought xcom for xbox and am on lke the 6th mission. this is a game i best at least 10x on the hardest lv in college i loved it so much. now i cannot find the time to play it outside some outlier weekend day i have free with no obligations. would love to play ww2 games with some semblance of historical reality with friends.
cheers,
AD
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby Callonia » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:31 pm

Goddamit it stupid ex 11.

I hate buncles and last 6 duels was buncles Quits alteil again for world of tanks.
Callonia

Postby asxlen64 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:42 am

lol it took more carbuncles just for you to take an hiatus, i should of took mine a long time ago, waiting to find a new online game, im currently playing old nes games. classics are so fun
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby Callonia » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:05 pm

asxlen64 wrote:lol it took more carbuncles just for you to take an hiatus, i should of took mine a long time ago, waiting to find a new online game, im currently playing old nes games. classics are so fun

I just got a panther 2 last night XD Its so fast it actually made me said vroom vroom in a match lol.
Callonia

Postby asxlen64 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:28 pm

Callonia wrote:
asxlen64 wrote:lol it took more carbuncles just for you to take an hiatus, i should of took mine a long time ago, waiting to find a new online game, im currently playing old nes games. classics are so fun

I just got a panther 2 last night XD Its so fast it actually made me said vroom vroom in a match lol.

are you sure that quote was necessary
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby Callonia » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:07 pm

I doubt it wasn't but I felt like quoting you for some reason. I think i'll blame your sig. XD
Callonia

Previous

Return to General Off Topic