Aria Mystere deck

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: Aria Mystere deck

Postby NitroDino » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:31 am

Deadwing is basically a one shoot Diondora or a weaker version of cyclone.
NitroDino

Postby methebest » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:32 am

AquasFire3 wrote:
Scientiafide wrote:This is weird. I see numerous posts made by you preaching meta and going against file construction and all that, and now this? Have you had a change of heart?

That is demongod account that has a similar name to mine and at one point he was pretending to be me. His account name is aqvasfire2.
Mine is aquasfire3. My ingame name is aquasfire.

Really gets on my nerves how people keep mistaking us for each other.

gawd dg quit pretending to be aqua
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby Romdeau » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:03 am

NitroDino wrote:Deadwing is basically a one shoot Diondora or a weaker version of cyclone.

The thing with Deadwing is that sometimes you only need 1 diondora return to win the game-but he's more durable, so you don't need to dedicate 3x copies to him to fufill that resource. In most cases he is still an inferior choice, but he does have a small merit to him.
Romdeau

Postby Icyman2 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:59 pm

Romdeau wrote:
NitroDino wrote:Deadwing is basically a one shoot Diondora or a weaker version of cyclone.

The thing with Deadwing is that sometimes you only need 1 diondora return to win the game-but he's more durable, so you don't need to dedicate 3x copies to him to fufill that resource. In most cases he is still an inferior choice, but he does have a small merit to him.

You mean sometimes you only need 1 copy of diondora to win the game.
Icyman2

Postby AquasFire3 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:20 pm

Anima13 wrote:I like aria very much as card and I think it can give life to some other falkow cards which are not played yet. one of them is frost bow archer. surprised you dont run her, would combo well with mystere.

Frostbow archer i didnt think of her she might be an intresting add to use i might try her :)
AquasFire3

Postby shadowsketch » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:00 am

I'm interested in trying this concept out. Tried some test games and found that Emana works really well with Mystere for returning. Any reason you're not using her?
shadowsketch

Postby Romdeau » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:02 am

Icyman2 wrote:
Romdeau wrote:

You mean sometimes you only need 1 copy of diondora to win the game.

30hp vs 50
Romdeau

Postby AquasFire3 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:16 pm

Main reason not using emana is because only have 1 and no way to revive her.However i have used 1 emana in my mermaids and the deck is 25-4 but it also has harpist spam.
AquasFire3

Postby shadowsketch » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:20 am

^Cool, so she would be a good fit.

I'm gonna come back to this once the new EX cards. From what I read there's a new EX mermaid, so that's more synergy with Emana, and the character has a high chance of interacting with great spirits, so there's Undine.

I'm leaving up my version not to get feedback just yet but for people who want to try it too. Right now my main problem is with rushing files so I'll have to look into that. Hopefully the new EX brings something useful to the table.

shadowsketch

Postby Anima13 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:58 am

shadowsketch wrote:^Cool, so she would be a good fit.

I'm gonna come back to this once the new EX cards. From what I read there's a new EX mermaid, so that's more synergy with Emana, and the character has a high chance of interacting with great spirits, so there's Undine.

I'm leaving up my version not to get feedback just yet but for people who want to try it too. Right now my main problem is with rushing files so I'll have to look into that. Hopefully the new EX brings something useful to the table.

mage knight is a great buffer and a decent grim bane if you get owl going. Yet beside the immediate speed, i dont see much benefit from him in this file and an other damage dealer could be better. Did you added him for grim bane? In this case i would recommend you fellana instead especially as you have no grims in your file at all. And she is also million times more cute :D.
Anima13

PreviousNext

Return to Annarose's Sanctum