Brave Hero Dilate

User suggestions to improve the game

Brave Hero Dilate

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:17 pm

It would be refreshing to see a nerf on this card. It's too strong and it's out of sphere.

Refess is fine with such a card, but not gowen. Close skill costing SP or removing one copy would be one of the better nerfs.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Re: Brave Hero Dilate

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:38 pm

Have you tried using Mercenary against him?
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Muklas » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:14 pm

How hard do you have to suck to have problems against solo Dilate post nerf?
Ha ha, I'm using the shaving foams!
Muklas

Postby fargone » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:24 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:Have you tried using Mercenary against him?

To be fair, this is why you get so much grief. You can ignore this if you like, but you can't also pretend to be innocent afterwards.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby Callonia » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:32 pm

Amen, Dilate's proper name is Onani Master Dilate because of his noob slash.
Callonia

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:39 pm

fargone wrote:
GonFreeces31 wrote:Have you tried using Mercenary against him?

To be fair, this is why you get so much grief. You can ignore this if you like, but you can't also pretend to be innocent afterwards.

Was it really necessary to quote gon? When i feel the need to argue with him i can click reveal post.

Anyways that's a big noob post you quoted there fargone.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
Peralisc9001

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:47 pm

I wasn't taking this thread seriously and went with the running joke worthing made. I guess people here don't do jokes.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby fargone » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:54 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:I wasn't taking this thread seriously and went with the running joke worthing made. I guess people here don't do jokes.

My apologies. Some are better at it.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:00 pm

Nice try and good excuse, noob! (gon)
~ Retired ~
Peralisc9001

Postby AqvasFire2 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:05 pm

I have to agree with Gon here. I'm sorry, but new Dilate is now somewhat underwhelming. Yeah if you're dumb, he can slash you for 60 damage (oh noes!) for 2 SP from a level 4. Other than that, god forbid you have to treat a Gowen unit at least slightly similar to a Refess tank in that you might actually have to rest for a turn or two instead of mindlessly pressing attack. In any case, this is a unit that in order to reach his full capacity, needs 6 spheres to work. Yes, he costs 4 SP to summon instead of 5, but at the moment, he feels like a stats-gimped level 5 instead of a level 4, dropping a full level because he's Refess-like in the Gowen sphere.

People say that "well you have proxies/moxies, so the multisphering argument is bupkis", yet those proxies/moxies take file space, turns, and SP you're not spending on other cards, and Dilate, like a lot of multisphere cards currently, doesn't really give you such a terrific payoff for even going into Falkow.

Honestly, I feel that it may even be better to ignore Falkow altogether when playing him, and if you need to activate his heal, sink the 2 into Falk manually.
AqvasFire2

Next

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau