Aria Mystere deck

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: Aria Mystere deck

Postby Romdeau » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:03 am

Where would the world be without owl sage?
Romdeau

Postby idol » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:55 am

The world full of bunny eared Miffies
Ah... Everything's about MONEY, now that makes much more sense...
idol

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:22 pm

3 Owl Sages are worthless if you're not using Sorc Monk or Returns.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Romdeau » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:45 pm

Or mercenary.
Romdeau

Postby shadowsketch » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:34 pm

Anima13 wrote:mage knight is a great buffer and a decent grim bane if you get owl going. Yet beside the immediate speed, i dont see much benefit from him in this file and an other damage dealer could be better. Did you added him for grim bane? In this case i would recommend you fellana instead especially as you have no grims in your file at all. And she is also million times more cute :D.

Well, even though I didn't want feedback, since you took the time to post...

The first reason I wanted Mage Soldier is to tank. He's got 50 HP. And even though Sea Hunter is a better option with 10 more AT and 10 DEF, the speedup helps. The card I'm most considering changing right now is Elite Fencer just because she's weaker compared to other level 3 units (Mermaid Soldier, Sea Hunter, etc. for example), but I want to wait until the new EX comes out to see if the new cards are worth putting in.
shadowsketch

Postby AquasFire3 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:49 pm

Shadow Sketch rushes gave me a huge problem to that's why was forced to use engage ss for the first 2ss they are a major problem until get your field setup half decent.

Also gon owl sage i think is beneficial for any falkow deck even if don't use return or sorc monk.Its not really having those cards to do anything its just having the sp edge. this file normally keeps opponent very low on sp/ so its nice to have very strong sp control.When using Pegasus and mystere.
AquasFire3

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:59 pm

Scientiafide wrote:
AquasFire3 wrote:
Scientiafide wrote:This is weird. I see numerous posts made by you preaching meta and going against file construction and all that, and now this? Have you had a change of heart?

That is demongod account that has a similar name to mine and at one point he was pretending to be me. His account name is aqvasfire2.
Mine is aquasfire3. My ingame name is aquasfire.

Really gets on my nerves how people keep mistaking us for each other.

How do I know you're not just trying to throw us all off? All I know is that both accounts have the same name. Seems awfully fishy to me.

Originally that person was flirting with itself from those two accounts trying to lure others into giving it attention.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:22 pm

AquasFire3 wrote:Also gon owl sage i think is beneficial for any falkow deck even if don't use return or sorc monk.Its not really having those cards to do anything its just having the sp edge. this file normally keeps opponent very low on sp/ so its nice to have very strong sp control.When using Pegasus and mystere.

I personally would not use 3 units that SP gen when you don't have many units on your file that use SP. To each their own though.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Previous

Return to Annarose's Sanctum