Ban gon already

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Ban gon already

Postby Shirozaki » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:51 am

Anima13 wrote:OR because the majority of the forum community is passionatly hating falkow, keep posting silly things about it, unwilling to understand its concept, demanding unjustified nerfs and spreading absolutly archaic imaginations about balance.

Oh, this is hilarious.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:22 am

If falkow is trying to defend gon i will hate falkow.

Yes that was supposed to be critique related to the falkow comment. It's really weird to type the one thing and people still see the other thing that they want to see.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby angelspawns » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:16 pm

@Pera:
You request Gon to be banned, i reply why he shouldn't be banned. My post is also very much about you creating these kind of posts/topic.
If anything i'm as much 'on topic' as you guys are when you decide to jump on Gon.

But you don't have to hold a conversation with me about the points i raise Mr. Hypocrite. I wasn't expecting you to.

fargone wrote:The only thing I said in this thread is that it was amusing.

You acknowledge there is an ignore list, yet you yourself fail to use it. As people have asked me a number of times - U mad bro?

In short, blow it out your ****. This is pera's thread, not mine.

Ow, i'm sorry Fargone. Should i paste it in the dozens of other threads it will apply? 'Cuz you're all over the place with your hateful rants towards Gon.
Between the 2 of you i fancied you'd atleast have a better comeback then 'u mad' and 'wrong thread'. You're a smart guy. You know where you crossed a line between behaving decent and like a bully on a manhunt with a large vocabulairy.

The reason i don't use the foe list is because i believe there might come a useful post that's not Gon related. Maybe something actually about the topic at hand. It's kinda sad that seems very much dependant if Gon has or hasn't made a post yet, nomatter how trivial it might be. I also don't really hate people, i just despise certain behavior.
Last edited by angelspawns on Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
angelspawns

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:20 pm

I have become somewhat bitter in the past due to consistent prejudice against falkow, yes that is true. That's actually the main reason I made the circle cause this community was not welcoming towards anyone interested in the sphere. In the public forums you're labeled a cheater or something.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:25 pm

Has anyone else watched stargate? You know when they got the Iris closed on the gate and some unwelcome income travelers dare to cross over, there are thuds heard as they plunge into their doom.

I get the exact same feeling when i look at the ignored player's posts. @_@
Feels awesome!
Last edited by Peralisc9001 on Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
Peralisc9001

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:27 pm

Hopefully you can move on with your life, now.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby angelspawns » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:36 pm

I'll just take it as a silent agreement, or people not disagreeing/caring enough about it to bother posting. ;)
angelspawns

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:40 pm

I still see these darn spam posts of bickering minimized.

They need to go completely and gon needs to go for the sake of a healthy environment. Also it looks as if angelspawn tries to compete or something.
~ Retired ~
Peralisc9001

Postby fargone » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:18 pm

angelspawns wrote:
fargone wrote:The only thing I said in this thread is that it was amusing.

You acknowledge there is an ignore list, yet you yourself fail to use it. As people have asked me a number of times - U mad bro?

In short, blow it out your ****. This is pera's thread, not mine.

Ow, i'm sorry Fargone. Should i paste it in the dozens of other threads it will apply? 'Cuz you're all over the place with your hateful rants towards Gon.
Between the 2 of you i fancied you'd atleast have a better comeback then 'u mad' and 'wrong thread'. You're a smart guy. You know where you crossed a line between behaving decent and like a bully on a manhunt with a large vocabulairy.

The reason i don't use the foe list is because i believe there might come a useful post that's not Gon related. Maybe something actually about the topic at hand. It's kinda sad that seems very much dependant if Gon has or hasn't made a post yet, nomatter how trivial it might be. I also don't really hate people, i just despise certain behavior.

Gee, I must have misunderstood you angel. I thought you were making a comment, or complaint. Based on your response here, you actually wanted an online tiff with me. Seems to me, like you have become what you believe me to be on these forums. If only you were better at this, there would have been no confusion.

You didn't get the answers you wanted because you are simply not worth the effort. Your arguments are poor and fail to get any emotional response - which is ultimately what you were after.

You have come across as hypocritical, and you lack the conviction in your posts to warrant more than a simple "ho-hum *yawn*". Stick with what your best at Angel, and leave the less savoury stuff to others.

angelspawns wrote:I'll just take it as a silent agreement, or people not disagreeing/caring enough about it to bother posting. ;)

Agreement with what? You haven't actually said anything. I am starting to confuse your smugness for complete idiocy. I guess I have nobody but you to blame.

In conclusion:

I have been laying off Gon and toning down my posts for the past week. If you want me to get all nasty again, then keep barking, dog.

If you really despise certain behaviours, then stop displaying them.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:30 pm

Fargone and others generally who quote gon and his new found love (angelspawn) are another reason for gon getting banned! We have to take the precaution of banning gon before the situation escalates.
~ Retired ~
Peralisc9001

PreviousNext

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau