Ban gon already

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Ban gon already

Postby Callonia » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:31 pm

Inb4 peralisc gets banned for this thread.
Callonia

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:37 pm

Dumb things happened before, they can happen again. I could get banned and gon trolltard stay unbanned, but that only confirms the concerns of everyone that the right action won't be taken.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Callonia » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:28 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:Dumb things happened before, they can happen again. I could get banned and gon trolltard stay unbanned, but that only confirms the concerns of everyone that the right action won't be taken.

The direction you're taking lately has been giving me bit of forum nausea, I used to enjoy reading your threads, not anymore now.
Callonia

Postby angelspawns » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:50 pm

I'm sorry you weren't amused Fargone. You have a nice way of saying my claims are poor and not provoking enough to get an "emotional response" out of you.
Let me recap your post for the rest; Fargone is telling he doesn't answer for his behavior, because it failed to spark his interest. (or isn't in his best interest?) Aaaand.... well... that actually sums it all up? Setting aside remarks about me as a person that is.
Perfect troll response, considering it's upon getting called out for excessive amount of personal insults towards Gon!

But i'm fine with that. I don't really need to discuss it with you Fargone; i'm telling you.
I have been laying off Gon and toning down my posts for the past week. If you want me to get all nasty again, then keep barking, dog.

If you really despise certain behaviours, then stop displaying them.

I'm all up for leaving the provokative crap behind and act civilized. Didn't notice you were actually making an effort, so perhaps i'm one week to late with my rants. I'm always willing to let bygones be bygones to start anew? Or should i say fargones be fargones? Maybe just gons be gons... :!:
angelspawns

Postby Spears » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:39 am

Gon is a key player behind not having an active mod.
Spears

Postby AquasFire3 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:15 pm

Well im going to give my opinion on people on forums before this thread get locked.I honestly think most people in the fourms are idiots and dont know how to back down from a pointless argument because they all like to have the last word word. sorry if offended some people but its true.
AquasFire3

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:16 pm

I generally just think most people in the forum are idiots.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Ropey » Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:26 pm

I would like to ask the old mods what they would do about this thread if they were to use their powers again?

I thought they refused to use them or use to a lesser extent because of the way Gamepot ran things. So why when we have new control do they continue to behave in the same fashion?
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby Icyglare » Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:31 pm

Rom, you should open up paypal donations to use your mod powers

With that money, you can buy some Old Spice body wash so people won't comment how you smell.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:11 pm

AquasFire3 wrote:Well im going to give my opinion on people on forums before this thread get locked.I honestly think most people in the fourms are idiots and dont know how to back down from a pointless argument because they all like to have the last word word. sorry if offended some people but its true.

There is but one gon. He alone requires immediate banning.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

PreviousNext

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau