EX: 11 LOST GUARDIANS

Official News and Announcements

Re: EX: 11 LOST GUARDIANS

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:16 pm

So another flag bearer / lavende sort of card effect thingy.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby AqvasFire2 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:59 pm

The Falkow card...omfg omfg omfg...hey Emki, you seeing this? Heck, even if you're not playing great spirits...holy freaking crap. Unless you really REALLY value the tiny possibility of Cath buffing the crap out of your entire field before biting it, then this girl A) is a Cath open that dodges shade B) can actually swing at things, C) can recur your great spirits after you're done with them!

Now I suppose that's good if you just want to reuse that open, but when you have EX Mystere turning them into 3-Falk oseons, suddenly we're talking about the possibility of reviving great spirits just to tank for you. Omg. And if the EX mermaid is good, then this is definitely the marquee pack of this set.

Gowen: holy crap this guy is terrible. So let me get this straight, he damages himself, his slash is half of a ranked up Samurai Lady's, he's needlessly level 4, and of course, he has no rankup anyway so you're basically paying extra for him. I mean while the start slash is a decent idea, especially if you have EX Yuni and EX Fierte on the field (EX Fierte to make sure he doesn't hurt himself too much, EX Yuni for +30 on slash), he just feels like a case of "LOL YOU LOST TO THIS BOZO! YOU SUCK!"

Lawtia: yeah yeah, Mulna+this chick. So you have 2 HP <=40 units on the field that cost SP to revive, one of which is dragon breathable, the other of which dies to any 40 dmg SS. Falkow will have a field day with her thanks to her 4 agility. Gowen will blow her up. Refess may have some issues (doubtful). Not seeing it with her here.

Refess: while the idea of a Refess agility debuffer is nice, when it comes to trying to out-Falkow Falkow, you're sort of up sh!t's creek without a paddle here against Elite Fencer and Emana. Also, when you're playing Refess tribal rush, the last thing you want to do is spend SP doing mediocre buncle damage when you should be using that SP to summon things, revive things, and play grims.
AqvasFire2

Postby harvest4god » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:13 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:So another flag bearer / lavende sort of card effect thingy.

sorta, but i would compare it more with an ex card of another set that does a thingy for nighttime lycans.
harvest4god

Postby Jazzock » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:16 pm

AqvasFire2 wrote:Gowen: holy crap this guy is terrible. So let me get this straight, he damages himself, his slash is half of a ranked up Samurai Lady's, he's needlessly level 4, and of course, he has no rankup anyway so you're basically paying extra for him. I mean while the start slash is a decent idea, especially if you have EX Yuni and EX Fierte on the field (EX Fierte to make sure he doesn't hurt himself too much, EX Yuni for +30 on slash), he just feels like a case of "LOL YOU LOST TO THIS BOZO! YOU SUCK!"

Actually i think AD mistranslated, His slash sets enemy units to his attack (so if he's 0 attack, he kills a row of enemy units) THEN he sets his attack to 30. Unless of course, AD translated right and i'm misreading google translate lol
Self proclaimed user of weirdness, one of the few crazy people to actually use a pure sorceress file...

Jazzock

Postby Khiruki » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:37 pm

harvest4god wrote:

sorta, but i would compare it more with an ex card of another set that does a thingy for nighttime lycans.

So like EXRiza then? Except not a character?
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby harvest4god » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:53 pm

:shock:
Khiruki wrote:
harvest4god wrote:

So like EXRiza then? Except not a character?

:shock: Maybe......
harvest4god

Postby AqvasFire2 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:55 pm

Jazzock wrote:
AqvasFire2 wrote:Gowen: holy crap this guy is terrible. So let me get this straight, he damages himself, his slash is half of a ranked up Samurai Lady's, he's needlessly level 4, and of course, he has no rankup anyway so you're basically paying extra for him. I mean while the start slash is a decent idea, especially if you have EX Yuni and EX Fierte on the field (EX Fierte to make sure he doesn't hurt himself too much, EX Yuni for +30 on slash), he just feels like a case of "LOL YOU LOST TO THIS BOZO! YOU SUCK!"

Actually i think AD mistranslated, His slash sets enemy units to his attack (so if he's 0 attack, he kills a row of enemy units) THEN he sets his attack to 30. Unless of course, AD translated right and i'm misreading google translate lol

That can be interesting with Feline Knight, actually. Constantly use his ability to set his atk to 0, slash enemy row and kill it, lather, rinse, repeat. But if it's what I think it is, he's utterly horrible.
AqvasFire2

Postby GOSCAR » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:41 pm

So Logress are you going to be smart and set up some new ways to buy gran? Or am I going to miss spending about 50 bucks to get the ex cards because I hate Paypal?
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby Malarious » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:05 pm

AngelicDeath wrote:Originall lawtia. I like March Hare in this form but i could see how people will complain with her coupled with EX mulna.

Magic doll/assasin

LV:03 LP:02 HP:20 AT:40 DF:00 AGI:04 RNG:02

Trait: this unit cannot be targetted by soul skills
Trait: this unit iczer attacks for 2 LP at a cost of 2 sp
Action skill: 0 sp this unit is focused until end of next turn
Auto skill:0 sp. conditional use this unit is focused do this unit's attack to 2 enemy units within range

So essentially this chic is like crusher extension but his is random and not in range when she is focused at a cost of 0 sp. her attack can be super buffed with that lv 2 assasin chic ex card mulna

Is every assassin a cost for revive low HP splatter mark? :(

Also, 2 LP for 2sp is a horrible deal. I would rather have crest spys effect than pay 2 for it. Her effect is decent but grims and decent agi units will easily wipe this out. Neat dodging souls though. Hoping we get some improvements to this one.

EDIT: Yes it is nice to be able to do 2 LP damage at all, but most cases you would use it I feel like you would be using crest spy, other than maybe magic doll decks, yay.
Malarious

Postby harvest4god » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:59 pm

Malarious wrote:
AngelicDeath wrote:Originall lawtia. I like March Hare in this form but i could see how people will complain with her coupled with EX mulna.

Magic doll/assasin

LV:03 LP:02 HP:20 AT:40 DF:00 AGI:04 RNG:02

Trait: this unit cannot be targetted by soul skills
Trait: this unit iczer attacks for 2 LP at a cost of 2 sp
Action skill: 0 sp this unit is focused until end of next turn
Auto skill:0 sp. conditional use this unit is focused do this unit's attack to 2 enemy units within range

So essentially this chic is like crusher extension but his is random and not in range when she is focused at a cost of 0 sp. her attack can be super buffed with that lv 2 assasin chic ex card mulna

Don't trust the original translations. We tweeked them ;)
Is every assassin a cost for revive low HP splatter mark? :(

Also, 2 LP for 2sp is a horrible deal. I would rather have crest spys effect than pay 2 for it. Her effect is decent but grims and decent agi units will easily wipe this out. Neat dodging souls though. Hoping we get some improvements to this one.

EDIT: Yes it is nice to be able to do 2 LP damage at all, but most cases you would use it I feel like you would be using crest spy, other than maybe magic doll decks, yay.
harvest4god

PreviousNext

Return to Castle Folrart