Fun destruction decks

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Fun destruction decks

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:14 pm

What are the most terribly annoying decks to face and to play against? Which are the decks that completely suck the fun out of the game?

We already know about dilate + mage soldier, but there are clearly others who as well fun devastating.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Re: Fun destruction decks

Postby shadowsketch » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:16 pm

I remember back in the day I used to run Zalzagul/Joaqim/Time Stop, and that made some players have [This comment contains forbidden words] in the chat box.

Currently I'm running a Game Over deck. Just yesterday I hit a Game Over versus a faeries player when he was about to try to Assassin SS my Joaqim. He was mad so he typed "I hope you get cancer" in the chat box. Couldn't help but laugh since I spent about 5 or 6 turns being locked out by Archer Pixy and Mage Pixy.
shadowsketch

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:19 pm

Sort of a fun destruction mirror match? :lol:
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
Peralisc9001

Postby angelspawns » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:31 pm

Matches where your units are constantly engaged/grimspammed/returned before they ever get a turn in. Where building a field or using units feels pointless.
angelspawns

Postby Khiruki » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:23 pm

shadowsketch wrote:I remember back in the day I used to run Zalzagul/Joaqim/Time Stop, and that made some players have [This comment contains forbidden words] in the chat box.

Currently I'm running a Game Over deck. Just yesterday I hit a Game Over versus a faeries player when he was about to try to Assassin SS my Joaqim. He was mad so he typed "I hope you get cancer" in the chat box. Couldn't help but laugh since I spent about 5 or 6 turns being locked out by Archer Pixy and Mage Pixy.

"I hope you get cancer." That sounds familiar. A guy said that to me after I used a return on him. Might be the same person.
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:34 pm

That's lenski ... he will taunt you even if you tell him you are actually against returns and abuse the hell out of them to piss people off until the game nerfs them. @_@
The quickest way to get something banned is to exploit it till people can take no more and it finally gets a HUGE NERF that the stupid returns deserve.

If anyone posts in here a return based fun destruction file and i have the cards to play it, then you can be sure i will abuse it over and over again. Either people will keep quiting over it or it will get nerfed. Fine with me either way.
~ Retired ~
Peralisc9001

Postby gabotheplaya » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:07 pm

one of my files has surprisingly a lot of utility...

It was a surprise see how talisman mystic open > levi > Voli can **** over slow files with characters.

Not so much destruction, but tell that to the other guy who'se grimless, characterless and has a guardian that chickens from a fight.
ImageImage
gabotheplaya

Postby harvest4god » Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:31 pm

I remember the days of Primclone in all it's glory.
harvest4god

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:38 pm

And I remember beating that original primrose-cyclone with the unnerfed version of stardragon. @_@
~ Retired ~
Peralisc9001

Postby Callonia » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:19 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:And I remember beating that original primrose-cyclone with the unnerfed version of stardragon. @_@

I would've loved to see a replay for that but I bet that happened when there was no replay theater up XD
Callonia

Next

Return to Alteil General Discussion