New Pricing Options

User suggestions to improve the game

New Pricing Options

Postby gadu » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:43 am

This is about Ex 11, but can be applied to the pricing more broadly.

I'm not surprised they'd want to profit off Ex sets since they are so popular, but I had expectations that change was coming.

I don't like how players are forced to buy a bunch of cards they do not want for a lot of money. I only want two cards from the Ex sets, but the cost is 2400 G to get 3 copies of those two cards. I think that's unreasonable.

Why are there not more pinpointing pricing options? I thought the landscape was changing, but still seems greedy to me.

The lottos we had recently had better recycle values, but they were still random, so you could only get what you want if you were lucky. There was still a lot of buyer's remorse.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Re: New Pricing Options

Postby AngelicDeath » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:47 pm

I second Gadu's post in a lot of ways. I normally purchase the full box and just pony up the roughly 45usd. Each EX card is 2 usd for the most part with a recycle rate of 30 cents - 1:7 ratio. I was hoping the cost would have been more akin to 36 usd for the box and optional methods to pinpoint the Ex since we are buying them outright rather than waiting for some super sale where you can get them at 1 usd a pop with a 33% recycle rate although random.

The EX cards are good and i'll end up (like most i think) buying them now but knowing it would be better and wait to a point where I can get them at a much discounted (reasonable?) price. If you did 2 EX releases a month that would be approx 90USD/ month. my guess is that would drive even spenders into specific spheres.

AD
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby Dean » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:50 pm

A way to pinpoint old EX cards would be nice too. First they will make more money buy selling old cards and second they will sale even more of the new cards!
For example : Oeste look interesting if you have Ex. Mystere but if you don't there is no reason to buy set 11 falkow. So less "donation" for Alteil.
Dean

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:53 pm

I guess it makes only those like me happy that are still missing on some 2 stars and 1 stars ...
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby WhiteDragon2 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:10 pm

gadu wrote:This is about Ex 11, but can be applied to the pricing more broadly.

I'm not surprised they'd want to profit off Ex sets since they are so popular, but I had expectations that change was coming.

I don't like how players are forced to buy a bunch of cards they do not want for a lot of money. I only want two cards from the Ex sets, but the cost is 2400 G to get 3 copies of those two cards. I think that's unreasonable.

Why are there not more pinpointing pricing options? I thought the landscape was changing, but still seems greedy to me.

The lottos we had recently had better recycle values, but they were still random, so you could only get what you want if you were lucky. There was still a lot of buyer's remorse.

+1 (wish there was an easier way to say you completely agree with something without making a post like this)
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.'
WhiteDragon2

Postby GonFreeces31 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:48 pm

Yeah these cards are nice, but they don't really allow you to play anything particularly new or innovative so it's like why do I want to spent $50 bucks on them?
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:51 pm

Doesn't Jp version sell them for 90 per piece?
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
Peralisc9001

Postby fargone » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:02 pm

My disappointment in the price knows no bounds at this point in time.

I am severely disheartened to see the same marketing principles and the same shop options. The prices are quite frankly disgusting.

Is this what we have all been waiting for? Is this the outcome of months of promises and good intentions? We have made endless suggestions for improvements on this game, we have received endless promises and all you have done is make it so we can play on our phones? Are you for real?

Nobody wants to spend $50 on a few cards anymore. There are so many game options out there that you have to offer better than that.

I am sorry to say, but so far I am seeing a learning curve that is a straight line and parallel to the bottom of the page.

Please don't piss in my pocket and call it rain any longer.

Are there actually any intentions on making improvements to this game, or do you simply intend to drag it out in the same manner as has been practiced unsuccessfully for years already? Did you invest in this game to make money, or did you simply buy yourself a wage?

I can tell you now, as long as the prices remain as they are, you have at least one less paying customer that is feeling outrage.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:13 pm

That's another issue i was trying to point out in the thread where i ask what exactly has changed.
~ Retired ~
Peralisc9001

Postby InfernityFan » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:28 pm

EX set-wise, how about lowering the price of EX packs while at the same time, doubling the frequency of new EX availability? Presuming the license cost is not per card basis. That should make the dev gain the same revenue from one highly priced EX set if most people buy those two cheap sets.
My VN Blog
Currently Playing : Harukuru, welcome to the Kyaya Ufufu land, hehehe...
InfernityFan

Next

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau