A Quick View of EX 11

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: A Quick View of EX 11

Postby gadu » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:38 am

The Carbuncle doesn't have harmony with Ruby, so it's not really a good match with the tribe besides the stellar open.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Muklas » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:41 am

You buy her pack because of the buncles you get in it as she herself doesn't do much.
Ha ha, I'm using the shaving foams!
Muklas

Postby Kemious » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:56 pm

Muklas wrote:You buy her pack because of the buncles you get in it as she herself doesn't do much.

Lies. In do time you will she is an amazing Asset to the buncle army. Its a bit hard to see right now cause she about the lowest guranteed out put amongst the buncle who already have low attack power.

She is very much a controlling unit guiding the buncles to victory. Pinpointing for guranteed damage. Picking up the slack when Ruby is killed before ur start phase. Trust me she's good. Probably better then Ruby outside of his damage.
His blood is of iron and his heart of glass
He survived through countless battles
Not even once retreating
Not even once being victorious
The bearer lies here alone
Thus, my life needs no meaning
This body is made out infinite swords
Kemious

Postby Khiruki » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:59 pm

Kemious wrote:
Muklas wrote:You buy her pack because of the buncles you get in it as she herself doesn't do much.

Lies. In do time you will she is an amazing Asset to the buncle army. Its a bit hard to see right now cause she about the lowest guranteed out put amongst the buncle who already have low attack power.

She is very much a controlling unit guiding the buncles to victory. Pinpointing for guranteed damage. Picking up the slack when Ruby is killed before ur start phase. Trust me she's good. Probably better then Ruby outside of his damage.

How would a buncles file fare without Ruby General but Amethyst General instead?
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby Muklas » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:02 pm

Kemious wrote:Lies. In do time you will she is an amazing Asset to the buncle army. Its a bit hard to see right now cause she about the lowest guranteed out put amongst the buncle who already have low attack power.

Just watched a game of yours in Folrat, and yeah after seeing her in action I'm impressed, proly gonna get myself some buncles as I have enough gran to get both the ex packs and the pre-built. Just as a by the by how many of her do you use?
Muklas

Postby Kemious » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:11 pm

She's good at 2 Haven't really had a reason to have 3 out.
Not even once retreating
Kemious

Postby Muklas » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:17 pm

Kemious wrote:She's good at 2 Haven't really had a reason to have 3 out.

Thanks for the fast response. Time to learn how to play buncles.
Muklas

Postby Kemious » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:49 pm

Khiruki wrote:
How would a buncles file fare without Ruby General but Amethyst General instead?

Well you cold play Buncles without the red general period its just a shade. I think one of things u would definetely want for that kinda file is BKR as an SS. You'd go Amethyst, Amethyst General , Jade or Ruby or Diamond depending on what ur up against.
Not even once retreating
Kemious

Postby gadu » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:34 pm

I think the Carbuncle tribe suffers the same problem with other tribes like Mermaids or Pixies: There are so many above average Carbuncles that could be added to the file that release of more cards for the tribe ends up creating a bottleneck in your 25 card limit. There really was no need to release another stronk Carbuncle card because the tribe already has 80-90% win rates as it is.

Booby Carbuncle is not going to create a major change in that win rate; it's really just more of a preference of what kind of build you want, but ultimately, it won't significantly affect the outcome if you played with Human Boobs or Furry Boobs.

As for Oest, I get the feeling that the testers were so terrified of QQ threads about the original version, that they decided to release this mediocre version instead. I've watched Sunbun use it in WK and Jazz use it in Mystere, and this card could be replaced with any other decent Falk unit and get identical if not superior results.

In Mystere file, it's OP Emana and Mystere who carry all the weight in getting the win. In WK, this card sometimes did something useful and sometimes did absolutely nothing, but again, drop any other decent unit and you'll get the same results without as much hassle. I'd rate it as the second worst Ex card in the set.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby GonFreeces31 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:43 pm

I'm real skeptical of any tribal refess card that doesn't do start skill buffing (normally these are the non-useful cards), so I'm uneasy about the buncle. Sure the open skill is amazing, but how often is she actually able to use her action skill and how often is she just clicking attack for 10 damage? Can people post replays with her?
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

PreviousNext

Return to Annarose's Sanctum