So all EX cards are balanced ...

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: So all EX cards are balanced ...

Postby AqvasFire2 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:52 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:EX Fenrir is my pick for sleeper OP. Losing SP on kill can be super strong and creates many opportunities for relatively free death embrace effects.

But he's very random in the atk - 10x hounds. So the question is how often do you get both the atk = 0 AND the kill?
AqvasFire2

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:56 pm

What's a sleeper OP?
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Khiruki » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:58 pm

AqvasFire2 wrote:
GonFreeces31 wrote:EX Fenrir is my pick for sleeper OP. Losing SP on kill can be super strong and creates many opportunities for relatively free death embrace effects.

But he's very random in the atk - 10x hounds. So the question is how often do you get both the atk = 0 AND the kill?

Wild dogs... Assuming you have Fenrir and another dog. That's -20 AT. Summoned Hound open: -20 AT. That's -40 AT right there. Anything with 40 or less AT will focus Fenrir. With Black Hound Master, he has 40 AT, 6 AGI. Anything with 40 or less HP within reach. He has double hits to try for it. That's not a difficult condition to fulfill.
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby AqvasFire2 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:04 pm

You're assuming Fenrir and Summoned hound hit the same unit with their atk debuff. Look, if it was targeted, he'd be amazing. But it was random.
AqvasFire2

Postby Icyman2 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:05 pm

You're assuming opponent won't return and play elite fencer on him.
Really it's not like he subtype is strong when together or is good vs disruption. They suck at both. If he was made into an anti disruption unit, I would have paid for him.
Last edited by Icyman2 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Icyman2

Postby Romdeau » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:07 pm

Icyman2 wrote:You're assuming opponent won't return and play elite fencer on him.

Why would you ever drop fenrir vs WK? Just ignore him and spam agi 3 units like usual in that MU.
Romdeau

Postby Icyman2 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:13 pm

Romdeau wrote:
Icyman2 wrote:You're assuming opponent won't return and play elite fencer on him.

Why would ever drop fenrir vs WK? Just ignore him and spam agi 3 units like usual in that MU.

Because he is good with multiple hounds so he can use his skill. If you're using multiple hounds, and none of them is good solo or good vs fencer returns, how do you face falkow? If he never gets to use his skill, why would I use him over leboob who isn't seeing much play anyways. I wish you guys would stop designing cards that have cool skills and can be cool.. if only returns didn't exist.
Icyman2

Postby gadu » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:14 pm

I would ignore the whole WD subtype and just put him in a Lawt rush with Augmented Sorcerer and some Succubus. He goes well with the Lawtia Starter. Fenrir and Pixy are my pics for best Ex cards this set.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Romdeau » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:16 pm

Md lycan is stand alone and shadow hound can hide in back row. Use sp drain with set up unit to diminsh return spam. Use fierce to insta focus shadow. If elite not fielded use sumer on md lycan. Typing from phone, but this MU can be won-especially if u have broken virus.
Romdeau

Postby Kemious » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:20 pm

Icyman2 wrote:
Romdeau wrote:

Why would ever drop fenrir vs WK? Just ignore him and spam agi 3 units like usual in that MU.

Because he is good with multiple hounds so he can use his skill. If you're using multiple hounds, and none of them is good solo or good vs fencer returns, how do you face falkow? If he never gets to use his skill, why would I use him over leboob who isn't seeing much play anyways. I wish you guys would stop designing cards that have cool skills and can be cool.. if only returns didn't exist.

There are only so many returns anyone can play in a game. I don't think that cards should stop being interesting just because of a single card
His blood is of iron and his heart of glass
He survived through countless battles
Not even once retreating
Not even once being victorious
The bearer lies here alone
Thus, my life needs no meaning
This body is made out infinite swords
Kemious

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion