EX 11 is up

Official News and Announcements

Re: EX 11 is up

Postby Callonia » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:55 pm

Sounds like you have more problems to worry about than ex 11 quickdragon <.<
Callonia

Postby asxlen64 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:16 pm

quickdragon wrote:Yeah, i'm too poor to buy the ex packs!

yes thats true, but thats what recyclable set11 is for hehe
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby fargone » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:44 pm

4600 gran.

I am very far from happy.

What is happening with the business model?

Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is not considered wisdom.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby gadu » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:46 pm

fargone wrote:4600 gran.

It's 4800 gran. :cry:
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:54 pm

It only cost as much as a new game. hahaha
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby harvest4god » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:17 pm

gadu wrote:
fargone wrote:4600 gran.

It's 4800 gran. :cry:

If you buy the EX box, it's 4600 for all the cards so it's 200 gran cheaper than buying them individually.
harvest4god

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:36 pm

Things they don't want you to know: EX cards cost
Here are the facts:
4600 / 4800 for all new EX
EX lotto costs an awful lot more to get targeted EX cards.

Here's where it gets crazy:
You get far more EX cards and you also get EX cards by far cheaper from the EX lottery, but only if you don't have any EX cards at all and know when to limit yourself and prevent buying repeats to get the last few 3rd copies you don't have.

I think i got most of the first 4-5 EX card sets for 60$ when lottery first came out and only thing i had before that were 1 cudgel and 2 chirurus. :lol:

So basically you need to wait until the end of alteil to then buy in and get most EX cards for less. :D

~~~~~

If a new player spends 50$ to get EX cards, he better does the EX lotto. I believe he will get far more EX cards at a much lower price.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
Peralisc9001

Postby AngelicDeath » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:05 pm

Pera,

You are exactly correct. Furthermore, if this continues-which it will since we still have boxes/gold boxes in shop.
In that case you are better to set ip a " success rate" of card procurement. I could probably make a series of graphs with intersecting lines showing where this purposes "success rate" lies but i think you get the drift. It depends on immediate cost versus future cost ( think black friday events) compared against what you already have.

For guys like me and Fargone and planty of others, we would haveto sit out frompurchasing alteil for a year ( most likely more) before lottoing at a high return rate to "catch up".

This business model is totally sideways unless you believe in the premise of "put out totally overpowered EX and set a winner take all mentality arms race scenario" wherein everyone buys to compete. Then just nerf it down the road. Now idon't think this isthe case but I do think it is in alteil japan and the ties that bind........

AD
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:12 pm

Are you really saying that alteil jp is just as bad? :shock: NO! That's not true! It's better off. They never "crashed", they got their servers back up the next day (ya there were reasons why, but still ...) and overall they gave a lot more free stuff + had a much more fun environment, they also had minigames.

If it were english, which it should be but their "patriotism" won't allow it, they would have by far more success than they already have.

Also there were many players (including me) who did want and even requested transfer over to of account to alteil jp. But it can't be done.
~ Retired ~
Peralisc9001

Postby AqvasFire2 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:13 pm

Actually in Japan, it's deliberately like that for a reason--overpowered rares get people spending. Then nerf them down the road so they have to buy new ones. Lather, rinse, repeat, ring cash register, laugh to the bank.
AqvasFire2

PreviousNext

Return to Castle Folrart