So all EX cards are balanced ...

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: So all EX cards are balanced ...

Postby Ropey » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:36 pm

I wish we had enough players for more modes. One card game I play has a mode that lets the devs ban OP cards and also lets the players that do well in that mode vote for other cards to be banned each week.

I quickly picked up on the fact that this game is sprawling and may never be balanced.

The recent buffs and nerfs I found agreeable and It is nice to know that the devs look at spikes in the game and cards that are not used. This maybe because I like cards that no one uses.
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby AqvasFire2 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:38 pm

Callonia wrote:
Kemious wrote:Fortune is amazing. Yeah the level 4 restriction is a bit annoying but not very many cards can comeback from a range debuff. She's very much a single copy card any more than one and u have problems. She won me a couple a matches against Dilate, Jack and the like.

It doesnt do anything against athira shin! I was like all yay and summoned ex fortune then oh , there's a lvl 4 restriction? pfffft 6 sp down the drain. Well if i think it that way, It was a good duel anyways i got a bunch of new combos to use but ex fortune isn't part of it now atm anyways. XD

You lost to Athira Shin? With REFESS? I'm sorry, but does Aano not exist? Or veteran boring paladin? Seriously, this dude's a noob.
AqvasFire2

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:50 pm

Well callonias files are bad.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Callonia » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:11 pm

DG assuming I run meta all the time.

I lost just barely on experimental file :P Yuni buff on athira shin hurts. But to be fair, his uh mercenary bladeguy with 2 rng and 40 atk and charge for 2x dmg was useless for the whole duel cu zi locked his rng to 1 XD he was on row 2. lulz. No sniping mah aliria.

And this is what i mean by dg being a super boring person because he assumed i run same crap all the time I already play veteran folrart paladin alot. And plus he would've been useless anyways cuz of 110 attack athira shin.
Callonia

Previous

Return to Alteil General Discussion