EX 11 is up

Official News and Announcements

Re: EX 11 is up

Postby AngelicDeath » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:17 pm

I could say with a certain amount of reason that given 90 usd per set and a mission to get all the cards insets 1-10 ( 11 being free) you could have gotten all the cards in that last lotto. That would have set you back approx. 900 usd and a ton of hours of recycling though.

Even at 100 % recycle rate you are not pinpointing anything. I spent 90 usd on the lotto and got many cards i didn't have before sets of dear cattelya, scarlet-rose, and many others. I didn't get 1 alphonce which i would have had i "pinpointed".

In the end you are paying 5c for a 1 star, 10c for 2, 30c for a 3, 1.50 for a 4 and 3 usd for a 5 star. I mean if you are free or alow spender those costs on the 3 stars and below seem quite reasonable to me.

Whenset 12 comes out its current expected cost will be along the lines of 219usd for the complete set given past recycle rate and gold box prices and rates of return.

is that reasonable? Think about it. Change was promised- change isneeded.

Simple.

AD
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby asxlen64 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:26 am

AngelicDeath wrote: Think about it. Change was promised- change isneeded.

Simple.

AD

choose those words carefully mr death, change can be either good or bad depending on the persons point of view. as for what i saw in alteil.jp change, its not for the better, not good one bit.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby poias » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:00 pm

I understand the question on pricing. This game is really expensive if you want to have many cards. BUT it is free if you are willing to loose lots of battles to start being competitive, so I don't think it is the biggest issue. Th old players are loyal. The issue is the lack of new players.
This game needed 3 things to attract new players:
1) Give more cards to new players (this is partly done with the 4 starters). I think everybody should get set 11 (even if it was just the 1*,2* and 3*)
2) And the most important: redesign the hole layout! This game looks like it has 15 years... it looks like it is from the beginning of the web. The cards are really nice, but other than that everything is so old fashion (even the avatars. Most of them look so childish)
3) You should be able to pick the player which you want to play against. This way not only people would pick players with a similar level/RP but also, and more importantly, would bring friends to play!
poias

Postby Muklas » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:34 pm

There's the training arena for number 3.
Ha ha, I'm using the shaving foams!
Muklas

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:01 pm

The point of #3 is to arrange free wins, no?
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby poias » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:03 pm

Muklas wrote:There's the training arena for number 3.

Which is always empty so you can't play against a player of your level. No one wants to play in something called "training arena". people want the real thing :)
poias

Postby quickdragon » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:41 pm

Callonia wrote:Sounds like you have more problems to worry about than ex 11 quickdragon <.<

Well i'm happy, so that's good. Money problems can be solved with a bit of hard work.

asxlen64 wrote:
quickdragon wrote:Yeah, i'm too poor to buy the ex packs!

yes thats true, but thats what recyclable set11 is for hehe

hmmm set of 60 different cards vs 8 different EX ones....hmmm. Even my brain should be able to solve this. (I hope)
60>8, YEAH! :shock: 8-)

poias wrote:3) You should be able to pick the player which you want to play against. This way not only people would pick players with a similar level/RP but also, and more importantly, would bring friends to play!

I've said this too somewhere in an older thread, don't just do this for the training arena, but for the actual crest and folrart too.
Last edited by quickdragon on Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
quickdragon

Postby poias » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:58 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:The point of #3 is to arrange free wins, no?

There are many ways of solving that.
1) you can create a max % of games against friends.
2) you can give less FM and/or RP for those wins
3) you can only pick your opponent if he has a similar level (e.g. +- 30 Level).

besides, whats the fun of free wins?
poias

Postby asxlen64 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:25 pm

quickdragon wrote:hmmm set of 60 different cards vs 8 different EX ones....hmmm. Even my brain should be able to solve this. (I hope)
60>8, YEAH! :shock: 8-)

yeah you should know algebra by now, if the ex cards are BETTER than the cards you recycle from set11 then there is no drawback now is there, course the opposite is true, alteil changes cards(well not so much often) so you recycling a useless card which later on it is changed into a GOOD card does have its drawbacks. no risk no reward.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby kirk22 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:34 pm

poias wrote:
Muklas wrote:There's the training arena for number 3.

Which is always empty so you can't play against a player of your level. No one wants to play in something called "training arena". people want the real thing :)

Then I suppose they best play in folrart or crest.
ImageImage
kirk22

PreviousNext

Return to Castle Folrart