Most Hated Top 10 Cards

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Most Hated Top 10 Cards

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:57 am

Oh yeah I also hate PoM SS. I know it's balanced but if you're using distrier first SS and your opponent is using PoM and you're trying to play a typical falkow file you might as well give up turn 3.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby AqvasFire2 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:10 pm

Witch+undines+dolphin rider+sylphs+song sorc + triple sin SS into Lebeau on animated dead say wat.
AqvasFire2

Postby gadu » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:47 pm

Did that guy troll you? :evil:

Return grims are well balanced because the SP difference is equal or not more than +1 SP, but the same can't be said about the removal SS because you can gain a huge SP advantage and field advantage with them, especially the SS that come at no cost to you like Shelby, Asta + Oeste, even Nereis (measly 1 SP) for example.

Icyman was QQ'ing how Gaiasoul helped get him top RP because she can potentionally give up to +3 SP advantage.

The removal SS can give you anywhere from +1SP to +9 SP advantage and the three I mentioned above work in 95-100% of cases with extremely little risk. It's probably as bad as Fierte SS.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Callonia » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:56 pm

AqvasFire2 wrote:Witch+undines+dolphin rider+sylphs+song sorc + triple sin SS into Lebeau on animated dead say wat.

DG got trolled.
Callonia

Postby AqvasFire2 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:01 pm

gadu wrote:Did that guy troll you? :evil:

Return grims are well balanced because the SP difference is equal or not more than +1 SP, but the same can't be said about the removal SS because you can gain a huge SP advantage and field advantage with them, especially the SS that come at no cost to you like Shelby, Asta + Oeste, even Nereis (measly 1 SP) for example.

Icyman was QQ'ing how Gaiasoul helped get him top RP because she can potentionally give up to +3 SP advantage.

The removal SS can give you anywhere from +1SP to +9 SP advantage and the three I mentioned above work in 95-100% of cases with extremely little risk. It's probably as bad as Fierte SS.

My urgrant beat him but then I ran into him with SKs with PoM triple fierte zangy SSs and, well, let's just say I was laughing pretty hard, because Gowen would have a pretty good answer to that. Falkow would have a good answer. Lawtia maybe maybe not. But Refess? Refess gets trolled.
AqvasFire2

Postby Callonia » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:00 pm

In another news, DG is discovering something known as old news already.

Shrine knight already trolls solar kingdom in first place.
Callonia

Postby AqvasFire2 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:15 pm

Callonia wrote:In another news, DG is discovering something known as old news already.

Shrine knight already trolls solar kingdom in first place.

Reading comprehension. You lack it.
AqvasFire2

Postby Icyman2 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:42 pm

gadu wrote:Did that guy troll you? :evil:

Why would I be qqing about something that got me top rp?
Icyman2

Postby gadu » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:33 pm

You made a thread about it...
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Pikeru » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:12 pm

gadu wrote:Return grims are well balanced because the SP difference is equal or not more than +1 SP, but the same can't be said about the removal SS because you can gain a huge SP advantage and field advantage with them, especially the SS that come at no cost to you like Shelby, Asta + Oeste, even Nereis (measly 1 SP) for example.

The field advantage only is worth minusing yourself the unit's cost. Creatures have 3 lives and take 2 turns to play, to spells' 1 turn, and you see it beforehand meaning absolutely no prediction or xp required. It's beyond absurd that you could break even, let alone profit sp-wise, doing something so devastating to the gamestate.

But I digress. Back on topic, surprisingly the card I choose is actually: Ork King / Grebados
Aesthetics are important. You don't have to make everything beautiful, neutral will suffice, but you can't just disregard it entirely.
The video BlackSun has never seen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKUgX232Qwc
Pikeru

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion